twenty-nine.

i find myself standing on the porch of nate and the jack's home, approximately 3 suitcases and 2 bags in my hands. i rest a few on the ground and ring the door bell, wiping a few tears and overall attempting to look presentable. 

"hey, char, whatre you doing here?"  says gilinsky. he brings his attention to my bags "and why do you have bags with you? did you and sam break up? is it because of me? here, here, let me take those, come in."

i enter their home and sit on the couch while gilinsky yells up the stairs, "jack, nate! come down here charlotte's here!" the boys almost immediately come down the stairs.

nate and johnson sit on the couch across from me while gilinsky sits next to me with his arm around my shoulders. "so, char, tell us everything." nate says, sounding like a girl.

"as you all know, jack and i did seven minutes in heaven. sam got mad because jack and i kissed. long story short, he doesn't show me any love nor attention so i suggested a break and here i am kinda hoping and praying you guys will take me in."

"of course we will, char. the guest room is down the hall to the left."nate says, sympathy in his eyes. "oh, ill show her." gilinsky says. he get up and i mirror his actions while he grabs my hand.

"charlotte, i-i know youre just on a break with sam but, as you know, i really like you. c-can i take you out tomorrow?" jack says, partially avoiding eye contact, aw, hes so nervous. i look him in the eyes, "sure, sure, lets do that. i need to take my mind off of him anyway. id love to, jack." his eyes light up, "really?" he clears his throat, "i mean, cool, cool. so heres your room. feel at home, are you just gonna go to bed?" i nod. "oh, okay well, be ready tomorrow by 11:00, okay?" "okay, jack." i say softly. he wraps his arms around my waist, "goodnight, princess."