nine.

after putting on my foundation, winged eyeliner, and mascara, i blow dried my hair straight and went over it with a straightener. i put on my outfit (above) and heard my doorbell.

i opened my door to see sammy standing there with a dumb smile on his face and white roses in his hand with a note attached. "sam, this isn't a date you know. you didn't have to get me a gift." "i know but i was a dick and i bought these to be part of my "makeup plan"." sam said while inviting himself inside. "ill take these to put them in a vase, theyre beautiful by the way. thank you so much, i wish i could've bought you a little something too." i say while walking to the cupboards to look for a vase. "no, no, no, no worries." he said. i opened up the cupboard door wider saying, "sam, would you like to pick out a vase, i cant decide." he comes closer and puts his arm around  my waist while finally choosing on a tall clear tube looking vase. after slipping them into the vase, i say, "okay just wait here while i put these up in my room." he nods but not too attentively because most of his focus is on the pictures of my family and i around the house.

*im skipping to after the lunch but just for the satisfaction, all they did was get to know each other.*

on our way back from the restaurant, we blasted music and decided on going to his house to chill.  once we got in the house, the strong smell of weed filled my nose and i moaned a bit. i hear sam laugh and look at me with this weird look on his face as if i was a psycho. "what was that?" he asked. "weed." i answer. "oh, i didn't know you smoked, you wanna join my friends and i?" he asked guiding me to the living room where gilinsky, johnson, and nate are. theyre all sitting on the couch watching a movie, each guy having a blunt to himself. i plop down next to nate and then sam plops down next to me, swinging his arm around my shoulders.

i rolled sam and i's third blunts and everyone was totally high off their asses. some other girls were here, marie, and two other girls i think madison and andrea were their names. the movie ended a little bit ago and after that they just put on some music. sam stands up, his arm out, asking me to dance. i accept and we start swaying back and forth, while listening to one of my favorite songs from the doors, the end. my head resting on his chest, he slowly picked it up and kissed me on my lips. it wasn't rough and sexy, it was soft and passionate.

//authors note.// hi i hope you liked this chapter. please comment about how you like the story and want to see in upcoming chapters, love you!