one.

charolette's pov:

"charlotte! charlotte! wake up, you need to get ready for school!" i groan while i hear those awful words escape my mother's mouth. after pulling myself out of bed, i pick out an outfit (outfit above) and decide not to shower since i did so last night. once i freshen up a bit, get dressed, and put on some light makeup, i straighten my light brown hair and head out the door

"hey, char, do you want any breakfast?" my mom asks sweetly. "no thank you, mom. see you later." i say while walking out the door. i hop into my white mercedes and go on my way to pick up my best friend, marie. she walks out of her large house and smiles. "hey, char!" she says so loud that i felt like she was going to wake the remainder of her neighborhood.  "hey, marie." i say quietly, i was never one to stand out or be loud and outspoken, that was more of marie's thing. we had about an hour until school starts so we drove around a little and went for some breakfast. on our way to school, we saw three beautiful guys. "oh my god look at those fucking gorgeous creatures." marie says in awe while putting down her window. "what the fuck are you doing?" i say scared and nervous for what she will do next. "god's work." she states "hey! where are you guys headed to?" she screams to the boys as i slow down the car. "lincoln park high school." the one closest to marie says. "okay great we are too, get in, we will give you a ride." she says qickly as i stop the car abruptly. the boys look at each other and decide to get in.

"so what are you guy's names?" marie says trying to start conversation. "well im samuel but i like to be called sammy." he leans forward to my ear says "but you can call me daddy." "im jack gilinsky." "and im jack johnson." they say before marie decides to introduce herself also. "whats your name, baby girl." i hear sammy say in my ear while his warm breath travels down my spine. "ch-charlotte." i stutter. "beautiful name for a fucking gorgeous girl." he says while leaning back into his seat. finally, we enter the school's parking lot and i find a space very quickly.

 i practically jump out of my car trying to escape the uncomfortable air as fast as possible. i hear foot steps behind me so i fasten up a bit but obviously, not fast enough because sammy managed to catch up. "don't run from daddy, baby girl." "please leave me alone." i say as polite as i can while being scared. luckily, i see my boyfriend, james in sight and i run up to him. he engulfs me in a hug and looks me in the eyes saying "why were you with sammy wilkinson?" "marie." i say while rolling my eyes. "don't get involved with him, charlotte, hes trouble." he says sounding almost like my father. i wouldn't dream of it, james.

//authors note.// hi guys so this is the first chapter of my sam wilkinson story, trouble ooo *cue applause* and im super duper hype so be ready. please comment about how you like the story and want to see in upcoming chapters, love you!