five.

ring ring ring my phone goes off. seeing that its james,  i pick it up almost immediately. "hello, james. whats up, babe?" i say sweetly into the phone. "whats up? really? ill tell you whats fucking up. how dare you go to that party tonight. did i or did i not tell you to stay away from sammy? youre such a fucking slut, charlotte, i swear." im taken back by those words and am automatically struck with anger. "fuck you, james. youre not my father, ill do what i want. im fucking done with you, you fucking ungrateful, disrespectful dick. go fuck yourself." and with that, i hang up the phone, not regretting it or missing him one bit.

i check the time and see its 5:26, (cant make it seem planned, you know? like of course i could've said 5:30 or 5:00 or 5:45 but there 5:26 just needed some excitement.) giving me 3 and a half hours to do whatever since the party starts at 9. apparently, this is supposed to be the most popular and most exciting party of the year so theres no telling what could happen.

i text marie and tell her that im coming to pick her up in 10 minutes and to be ready. i was so tired of sitting home so i might as well put myself to use. marie and i only live 5 minutes away from each other. our parents have been friends since forever so it was just a matter of time before marie and i clicked. we both live in big town houses and i know for a fact marie loves it but, i don't. i mean yes, i like living luxuriously but, i enjoy the simpler things in life. ive been thinking of moving out and ive looked at a few houses but i don't know howd marie take it.

once i pull up at her house, she comes out and hops in my car. after getting settled, she faces toward me and says "okay, what do you want to do." i  go into my glove department and pull out a bag of weed while smirking. i can tell she gets a bit worried because everytime i do it, she doesn't want to risk doing it to. she thinks its best if she doesn't get high so she can keep "cop watch" and she hates weed and the smell of it.

i roll a blunt and we drive around on back roads, listening to music as loud as possible without someone calling the cops. once ive smoked two blunts, im beat and got a bad case of the munchies so we head to mcdonalds and then back to my house. marie needed to the mall to get an outfit for tonight so i just stayed home and took a nap. i fall asleep to the thoughts of what will happen tonight but more importantly, who will it happen to.

//authors note.// ayyy so the next chapter will be the party wooo. please comment about how you like the story and want to see in upcoming chapters, love you!