nineteen.

*skipping to party.* *outfit above is the party outfit (hair is wavy and makeup is foundation, mascara, and winged eyeliner.)*

"what the fuck do you mean sam kissed you?" james was fuming he had just found out about the kiss. "i don't know he just kissed me!" "you fucking slut! i knew youd do this! fuck you!" he is in my face, making me shrink in my own skin, feeling small and alone. "james, please listen-" "i don't want to hear it, youre a fucking whore. im done with you and your games." "james, please." i stood up with him, trying to block him and get him to stay and listen to me. "get out of my way, you dumb whore." he says and pushes me back, making me fall back onto the couch. 

i began to cry, i cant let a guy like him just go. i followed behind him and ran to him, successfully attempting to catch up to him. i grab his arm "james, please let me explain." he turns around an he slaps me across, the face, hard. he tightly grabs onto my wrists, i can already feel my face throbbing and my wrists bruising "do you not get it, you dumb fucking whore? i don't want to fucking talk to you. youre a fucking waste of my time. leave me the fuck alone." let forcefully lets go o my wrists, making me stumble back. he walks away and as do i, we walk in different directions. i walk to the party, he walks to his car.

tears stream down my face, the ones on my right side burn due to my welting hand mark. i find the bathroom and look in the mirror, just as i expected, a large, puffy red and purple mark on the side of my face along with purple, red, and blue bruises on my wrists. considering most people are drunk off their asses and its kinda dark, i don't worry about people looking at me oddly so i walk out, perfectly fine, pretending im okay. why wouldn't i be okay?

"charlotte! hey, char!" i turn around and see sam, great. "hey, sam." he has a drink in his hand and he reeks of alcohol. "wheres james? why are you alone?" my mind clouds of former thoughts until i break it, saying,  "he left." "aw, how sad. its okay. marie left too and by left, i mean, she left me an the party, if you know what i mean." "yeah, why?" did she leave because of the kiss too?  "she found out about the kiss we shared." "oh, yeah, james broke up with me too. that dang kiss, right? what a mistake." it sounded funnier and more joke-like in my mind. "i don't think it was a mistake but, i guess i really am trouble, right? caused two breakups, if that's not troubling, i don't know what is."

//authors note.// james needs anger management therapy js. please comment about how you like the story and want to see in upcoming chapters, love you!