"alexis isn't alright"

luke raced to the hospital the moment he got off the plane. the other boys went to get settled in their hotel while he went to visit alexis.

luke got into the elevator, arriving at the floor alexis' room was on. he got off, briskly walking down the hallway.

"luke?" a female voice called from the end of the hallway. the girl ran to him, and he ran to her. whoever she was, she must know about alexis, he figured.

"are you alexis' friend?" luke asked, his voice frantic and his heart racing at a mile a minute.

she nodded. "before you go in there, i just need to tell you that she doesn't look. alexis isn't alright, and it could very possibly be incredibly hard for you to see her in the state she's in," the petite red head warned, her sympathetic eyes looking at him.

he nodded, but still, he walked into her hospital room.

alexis laid on a hospital bed inside, wires and machines hooked up to her. a heart monitor sat closer by, the line close to running flat. she looked pale, and her blond hair was pushed back into a messy ponytail at tee nape of her neck. her face was bruised badly, her lips were chapped and cut up, and she looked so vulnerable that luke wanted to cry.

her friend, the one who texted luke about alexis, appeared next to luke, placing her hands on the edge of the hospital bed.

"she was at school, and then some girls started harassing her. when she got home, she started cutting and stuff, and then her dad found out and started hitting her. he nearly killed her," the girl said, shaking her head, "it's so horrible."

"do you go to school with alexis?" luke asked, looking over at the short girl.

"no, i live an hour away," she said, "our mothers used to be friends, so we became friends when we were young. we've recently lost connection, though." she looked up at him and put out a hand for him to shake. "i'm piper, by the way."

"nice to meet you," he said, shaking her hand. luke looked back down at alexis, and he suddenly had an overwhelming feeling to cry. "is she going to be okay?" his voice cracked.

"i don't know; the doctor said if she doesn't wake up soon, she'll legally be in a coma. after that, it'll just be a waiting game." piper simply shrugged. she had already cried for hours over the news and could no longer being herself to cry.

"how long has she been unconscious?"

"only a couple of hours," piper replies, "she was awake last night."

"so now we just wait?" luke was shaking; he was trying not to cry.

"i'm afraid so."

//

don't know how i feel about this one

just wanted to update even tho i said i couldn't

PINOF 7 IS TODAY AND IM CURRENTLY DYING IN ANTICIPATION FOR IT OML

ily sorry this chapter isn't good

xx mack