they meet (!!!)

((not proofread, sorry))

alexis waited patiently as she sat underneath the large oak tree with the blue flowers scattering the ground below it. she was sitting crisscross applesauce, picking at the grass. her hands were shaking, and she felt as though she was melting in the intense sunlight. she felt her stomach ache from the pain of not eating, but she had no water like she usually did to calm her hurting stomach. she dismissed it as best she could. not many people were at the park, luckily, as it was a tuesday afternoon, and mostly everybody was at school or work. alexis had yet to notice the group of paparazzi that was slowly forming close by, although they were not looking at her, but the four boys exiting some cars.

a tall blond boy walked across the park. three boys followed, one with dark hair, one with some messy curls, and the last with a shock of red hair. as they approached the tree, alexis was looking at the grass; she didn't even see them coming until they were right beside the tree.

her phone buzzed. new message!

@Luke5sos: look up :-)

alexis did.

there he was, the beautiful boy she had come to know over the past few months. his eyes were even more blue in real life, he was a lot taller than she'd imagined, and her heart was beating faster than it had ever done before. she felt her palms get sweaty as she rose to her feet; even at her full height she was nowhere close to luke's height. michael, calum, and ashton were talking quietly by the tree, and a fan who probably should have been at school came up to them to get pictures. the paprazzi was snapping photographs, and although alexis was somewhat worried that the images would be leaked and she would receive more hate from fans, luke didn't really care.

he wrapped his long arms around alexis and held her tight in his arms. he pressed a kiss into the top of her hair, his lips lingering for a second longer than one might have thought.

alexis' head was level with luke's chest as she stood on her tiptoes. she squeezed him tightly, never wanting to let go. he smelled like peppermint; she inhaled deeply to savor it for as long as she possibly could.

the fan had scurried away, the pap had gotten their pictures, and all that was left was luke, alexis, and the three other members of 5sos.

how did i ever get so lucky, alexis wondered. she knew she didn't deserve to be in luke's arms, but she was glad she was. there were people who were much more appropriate to be in her position, and she felt almost guilty for being happy when she didn't know who luke was before he dmed her, but she was smiling nonetheless.

"i am so happy," luke whispered, resting his forehead on hers. he smiled like a fool, and alexis did, too.

"i can't believe this is happening," alexis whispered back. she looked down at her chuck taylor's and bit her lower lip in the hopes of not smiling; her face was beginning to hurt from grinning so wide.

"i love you so much," luke said, kissing her cheek. 

butterflies erupted in her stomach as she smiled and said, "i love you, too."

//

they met, but now they're going to go eat or do something. i added the paparazzi part in at the end because i realized they would probably figure out that 5sos would be there idrk how i feel about it tho

this chapter was kinda crumby, but i wanted to get it out to you guys. sorry if it doesn't live up to expectation :(

anyways,

i think i'm failing math and it's been two days since the new marking period started (u start each new marking period with an A+)

i'm really hungry

it's 12:54 in the afternoon

i literally woke up 15 minutes ago whoops

i'm a huge fan of mikey's new hair HOLY FUCK IM SIFHIQFIQEfO 

have a lovely day, i'll update in a bit (i promised last chapter i would update in a few mins and i'm sorry i forgot)

ilysm and tysm for reading

xx mack