bad news ((part 2))

((really quick, I'd like to clear something up: I DO NOT HATE ARZAYLEA!!! the only reason she is portrayed as an antagonist and is rather annoying, bitchy, etc. in the story is because, as i was planning it in my head, i knew i wanted the plot to have some sort of girlfriend or ex get in the way of things. the only reason it is arzaylea is because of timing. rumors were swirling or her and luke being together, so i decided to use her instead of make up someone new, because the opportunity presented itself. i don't have anything against her, though. while i don't like her, per say, I also don't despise her; i really couldn't care less about the whole ordeal and try staying neutral when drama arises. please keep this in mind going forward!!))

it had been a few hours since alexis last spoke to luke at the pizzeria. she had since gone home, and was laying on her bed.

she was about to delete her twitter, when she decided to check her direct messages one final time. she noticed she had a few new ones, all were from random people asking about her and luke and a photo that had been taken of them at the pizza parlor that was going around, but she didn't care and dismissed it. her eyes scanned the names of who sent them; michael5sos was one of them.

she opened the dm.

@Michael5sos: sometime soon, text this number ********** ((how creative!!!))

alexis put the number in her contacts under 'text soon', deactivated her account, closed her laptop and finished her chemistry homework.

+

luke woke with a start. he felt hot, sweaty, almost, as he sat up in bed. he was in a hotel not too far from alexis' apartment, and while the sun had yet to rise, he was tempted to run to her and hold her. he missed her already; it had been a little over 12 hours since they last saw each other.

luke was practically naked except for a pair of gray briefs. next to him was a sleeping girl, with dark hair and too much makeup, in his opinion. she was wearing nothing at all, but was covered by the comforter of the bed.

luke got up out of bed, making a little too much noise. he pulled on a pair of sweatpants and went to the small kitchen area to make some coffee.

"luke?" she whispered sleepily, her eyes opening slowly. he mentally cursed himself for making so much noise; luke didn't want to wake her up, not because he didn't want to ruin her sleep, but because he honestly didn't want to talk to her.

"morning," he mumbled, trying to hid the annoyance in his voice.

she smiled sleepily and sat up, covering herself with the white comforter. "last night was a lot of fun," she said, giggling annoyingly.

"yeah," he said, but he didn't agree. he thought the previous night was rather hot, but not in the good way. it was too sticky and humid, and all the girl did was moan louder than necessary in a hotel room with thin walls.

"do you want to go to get some breakfast? or maybe watch some movies in bed?" she asked.

"listen, arzaylea, i'm sorry, but i have a lot of interviews today and then i have a party tonight and i'm just--" he groaned and ran a hand over his face "--there's just a lot i have to do today."

she pouted. "i can't believe this! management is paying me to be in this relationship with you, and if you're not going to put in any effort, then i won't be able to make any money!" arzaylea exclaimed.

"oh, yeah, i completely forgot that you need to pay your half of the rent for your ex," luke said, his tone rather rude, but he didn't really care about being nice anymore.

"how about you just pay it for me, and i'll make sure to make this more public?" arzaylea smiled and batted her fake eyelashes. she got up and pulled luke's shirt up off the floor and pulled it over her head. "that way, we both get money and more publicity."

luke shook his head. "it'll get out when it gets out," he said. "besides, i know some people will be upset with this, and i don't want to upset people, especially if it's all for publicity."

arzaylea rolled her eyes and unlocked her phone, sauntering into the bathroom. luke sighed, rubbing the bridge of nose with his index finger and thumb.

his phone rang; he answered it.

"hello?" luke was tired, and he couldn't hide it in his tone of voice. he had been clubbing a lot recently, drinking, even smoking a bit because arzaylea wanted him to try it. he was so sick of her, and the publicity, and sometimes he just wanted to stop being famous. but he loved music, and he would never stop making it because of some drama.

"luke," michael's voice said on the other line. he sounded rushed.

"hey, what's up?" luke asked.

"we need to be outside in ten minutes! where are you?" he asked.

"oh, shit! i was talking to arzaylea," luke grumbled, walking to his suitcase to get his clothes out. "why the hell did nobody come wake me up?"

"well, we thought you were, um, doing you know with her," michael said suggestively.

luke rolled his eyes. "i'm gonna get ready, i'll meet you downstairs in 5 minutes."

"okay," michael said, "by the way, watch for any text messages in the next few days!"

he hung up, and luke wondered what he could've possibly meant.

+

unfortunately, a photo was released that night of arzaylea and luke, holding hands as they walked down the street. luke was kind of upset, but he had a concert to play, so he did his best to block the comments he saw out.

alexis, on the other hand, saw the photo as soon as it was put up. she was crushed; it was the only thing on her mind. she thought he liked her.

that's why he ditched you, alexis thought, because there will always be another girl better than you for him to like. you'll never be enough for him.

//

hey sorry this sucks

not too happy with this chapter, wrote it over the course of the day so it's choppy

but

I WANTED TO UPDATE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SINCE YESTERDAY I UPDATE A LOT SORRY YOU MUST HATE ME AHHH

anyways

is it true that arzaylea and luke are done or?? i saw it all over but idk if it was fake or???? (bad timing with this chapter lmao)

um this sucks

they wouldn't act like this

but basically, if u don't get it,

the bad news is luke has to "date" arzaylea and alexis found out

whoops

sorry

ill update asap

ilysm

xx mack