I'm not superhuman!

Someone save me from the hate

It's just another war,

Just another family torn;

I'm falling from my faith today!

Just a step from the edge,

Just another day in the world we live;

As I played I could feel the stress of this past week, all the frustration, the anger, the fight of today with Em, everything just rolling out of my system along with the song.

I gotta fight today,

To live another day;

Speakin' my mind today,

My voice will be heard today!

I've gotta make a stand,

But I am just a man;

I'm not superhuman!

My voice will be heard today!

It's just another war,

Just another family torn;

My voice will be heard today!

It's just another kill,

The countdown begins to destroy ourselves!

This stupid little thing was tearing our band apart. We were everything we've ever had, we've been together for years, we grew up together, always just the three of us. And we were going to let this stupid little thing tear us apart?

Who's gonna fight for what's right,

Who's gonna help us survive,

We're in the fight of our lives!

And we're not ready to die!

Who's gonna fight for the weak,

Who's gonna make 'em believe,

I've got a Hero!

I've got a Hero!

Livin' in me!

I'm gonna fight for what's right,

Today I'm speaking my mind,

And if it kills me tonight,

I will be ready to die!

A Hero's not afraid to give his life,

A Hero's gonna save me just in time!

Yes. I was going to fight for us if they didn't want to, no matter how tiresome, nor how much time it took me, I'd do it. I'd make them see, make them work a solution even if they didn't want to. If Em avoided me then I'd be everywhere, I'd corner her up until she listened to me and we worked this stupid thing out together! I didn't notice I had closed my eyes until right then and I opened them. When I opened them Oliver was standing there.

To say he scared the ever loving out of me was an understatement. I hit a wrong chord, the music in my head all falling to crumbles. Worse was that hitting that wrong chord right then busted one of my strings and it hit me right in the face. Thank God it hit me on the cheek. If it had been the eye I would've lost it or something. Everyone has heard one of those horrible stories that happened to the friend for your friend's friend that lost his eye because a string hit him right in the eye when it was open. The guitar made a horrible sound when I fell back onto the ground, and it resounded in the silence.