Can You Not?

"UGH!!!!!" Dan shouted as I beat him at the game we were playing for the 7th time in a row. "Quit complaining Dan." Phil said, poking his stomach, making Dan squeak. "No!" He yelled, covering his stomach, and Phil gave him a look of confusion. "Uh." Was all Dan could mutter before Phil smiled ear to ear. "Dan Howell, are you ticklish?" He asked. "N-no." Dan argued. "Then I guess you won't mind if I do this." Phil said, straddling Dan so the upper half of his body was hanging off of the bed. "Hey!" He yelled. "And if you're not ticklish, you shouldn't mind if I do this." Phil said, starting to poke Dan's ribs like a type writer, and Dan bursted out laughing. "St-stop!" Dan yelled. "I thought you weren't ticklish." Phil said to his helpless boyfriend, who was too concentrated on trying to get away to pay any attention to Phil. Phil moved down to Dan's feet, which were covered by dark gray socks, as he held the helpless boy's feet in a headlock position. "Phil no! Please!" He yelled, but Dan ignored him, pulling his toes back and tickling under his toes, and Dan fell into hysterics. "St-st-st-stop-p Ph-Phil!" He yelled, tickling and laughing, trying to get away. "Okay, just one last place." Phil said, pulling Dan onto the bed, and pinning his hands over his head. Phil put his hand on Dan's stomach, and slowly slid his hand up his chest, towards his neck. Dan started trying to get away, but Phil was way stronger than him, so it was hopeless for Dan to try to get away. The moment Phil's fingers started wiggling on the back of his neck, he started laughing and even almost passed out after a while before Phil finally stopped, watching Dan giggling and chuckle for a few seconds after he stopped. "D-don't do that ever again." Dan said, still out of breathe. "Okay, I won't." Phil said. "There's just one thing you forgot about." Dan said, pinning Phil down. "What?" Phil asked, a bit nervous. "Revenge."