Chapter 24

Sorry for not updating for the past few days :( I was on a holiday with my relatives and the resort has no wifi connection :(

However, enjoy~:)

-

"What do you want,SeungCheol?"you asked,glaring at him.

He smiled bitterly."Nothing,"he paused.You and Joshua stared at him in confusion."I just wanted to apologize,"he said.

You looked at Joshua and shifted your gaze to SeungCheol.You backed away and advanced towards your doorstep."I'll just leave this to both of you,"you stated.

After you closed your door,SeungCheol spoke.

"Uhm...How are you?"SeungCheol asked.

"Fine,"Joshua adverted his gaze.

There was a long awkward pause before SeungCheol spoke.

"I'm sorry,"he said.Short and clear.

Joshua's eyes widened.All of the Seventeen members knew that it wasn't easy for him to apologize. SeungCheol has that high sense of pride,making him hard to apologize to the others.It was just almost an impossible task.

"And I remembered you actually did hit me once,"SeungCheol stated.

Those words hit Joshua.He remembered the day that both of them was sent to detention as a result of fighting in the hallways.

"I guess that's fair and square,"SeungCheol commented,smiling sincerely.

Joshua stared at the elder,before smiling back,repeating "Fair and square," before both of them hugged as a signal of reconcile.

All the time you was peeping from your window and you almost teared up when they hugged.It was a really beautiful scene to witness.

Both of them pulled away from the hug and SeungCheol patted Joshua's shoulder.

"I'll leave _____ with you.Treat her well,"he said,smiling weakly.

"But doesn't you still like her?"Joshua's confused.

He let out a bitter chuckle."I guess...there's no point of us to be back together again,"SeungCheol said,before looking into Joshua's eyes."I hope you don't make mistakes like I do,"SeungCheol stated.

Joshua nodded.He was utterly confused.Does that mean SeungCheol gave up on her?Well at least by that way Joshua sees hope in him.

"Bye,"SeungCheol bid goodbye before he left your sidewalk.Neither did you nor Joshua knew,he was silently tearing.

Leaving someone was never easy,especially when you're so attached to that person.It hurts him when he had to leave but he knew that its time and he has no choice but to leave.Someone is going to replace him for her,and that person is no other than Joshua Hong.

-

"The gloomy days will be gone,and the bright day will come."That's the last sentence your homeroom teacher,Mr Kwon said before he closed his text book."Thank you class,and have a nice day,"he stated,before leaving the class.

The sound of the other classmates chit chatting and the busy footsteps among the hallways could be heard.You didn't bother to move an inch when the class is over.School had ended,anyways.You fold your arms back and placed your elbows on the table,preparing for a nap.

The sound of lockers slamming shut from the hallways are loud enough to keep you awake.You were really frustrated as you look around and frown,only to see Joshua sitting in front of you in a now empty classroom.

"Hey,"Joshua called.

You nodded,before streching and yawned."I'm tired,class is boring,"you complained.

Joshua giggled."Hey,you wanna see something?"Joshua said.

You nodded,while slipping your notes and books into your bag,not really expecting anything from him.

He reached into his bag and pulled out a bouquet of flowers.Your eyes widened at those flowers.Your heart rate increased rapidly as Joshua stood in front of you,looking into your eyes.

"I know our first encounter was not that good,and I knew I used to be really chic with you.I hope you will give me a chance to fix that.I really want to be at your side,be the one who would be able to protect you,be the one who you could lean on at hard times;Most importantly,be your one-and-only.Dear_____,please be my girlfriend."Joshua said,sincerely.

You gaped at him.You had never expect him to confess this way.His presence is enough to make you feel butterflies. You were utterly touched by this sight of him.

"ACCEPT HIM!ACCEPT HIM!ACCEPT HIM!"there was a really loud cheer from the outside.

You jerked your head towards the window to see all the Seventeen members cheering. Your face blushed tomato red as you accepted that bouquet of flowers from Joshua.

You hugged him."Thanks for everything, Joshua.It'll be a waste if I don't accept your confession,"you said.All the Seventeen members clapped,including SeungCheol.

It was actually the Seventeen who planned to helped Joshua out for this confession.Joshua was very touched as he always have his brother on his back.Even though he and SeungCheol had fight but they had also fized things out.

Joshua kissed your forehead and the Seventeen members made a series of weird sounds.You couldn't help but to giggle at their silliness. After all,they are just school boys.

"Oh Yeah,______-ah since the school's Prom is next week,I would also like to ask you to be my Prom date."Joshua said,sweetly,pulling out a box of dark chocolate from his bag.

"Oh~Why wouldn't I,My boyfriend?"You said,cupping his face and swinging it left and right.

It was a really nice afternoon as you were reminded of Mr Kwon's words.

"The gloomy days will be gone,and the bright day will come."

******
It's going to end soon :((
Thanks for always supporting my work and I really appreciate your votes and comments. It just inspired me and made my day <3
Please comment how is this story so far.I would like to read them so that I could improve <3
Please let me know too if you're interested in reading my new ff and vote for the next member I should write about <3
Thank you <3
**************