Chapter 11

You and Seungcheol has only been dating for 2 weeks and you find that you've already been so attached to him.Maybe it was because of you had waited him for so long to confess.

"Hey baby girl~"he said,as you stepped out of your front door,ready to go to school for another day of torture.You smiled at him,closing the door and you could hear your mom sighed behind.You shrugged.As long as she's not against it then she couldn't do anything about us,right?

SeungCheol was waiting for you at the sidewalk,wanting to walk you to school.He was there again,with that blazer which fits perfectly on his toned body and a black with red graphic tee inside.Hip hop much.He also had his hair gelled up,with a gold necklace hanging on his neck.You threw your arms on him,literally squeezing his toned waist closer to you.

"Jagi..I'm-I'm feeling suffocated..."SeungCheol struggles to finish his sentence.Anyway he also finds you cute this way for showing your affection towards him.Both of you walk side by side towards the school.

When both of you reached the school,he followed you to your locker before both of you had to part ways because he is a grade above you.He pecked on your cheeks before he waved and left with Jeonghan.You pulled a few notebooks before Jihoon appears next to you.

"Ah,Jihoon!!I haven't been able to hangout with you these days~"you hummed,pouting.Right next to him was somehow a familiar figure.You shifted your gaze to him and discovered that he was Joshua.You mouthed "Annyeong"with a smile but he nodded in response before looking away.How rude.

"Yeah,totally!!It has been ages since we hangout...How about today?Are you free?"Jihoon asked,grinning."Sure!But where are we going?"you asked him back,at the same time slamming your locker shut.You expected him to say cafe or park or something,but something unexpected came out of his mouth.

"Jisoo's house?"Jihoon suggested."Mwo?"you and Jisoo blurted at the same time.No way!!"Why not?Josh,you don't mind right,do you?"Jihoon asked the elder.Joshua,who was clearly flustered,has his eyes still widened.Jihoon nudged him on his ribs earning a small yelp from him before he mouthed "Okay"

You scratched the back of your head."Alright then,I'll see you after school...".You said,and then waved goodbye before heading to your first period with Yeri, Physics.

Physics was boring,as usual.You never enjoyed the subject as you hated calculations.All the time you were just chatting with Yeri and a few of your friends which sat nearby,Irene and Wendy.Eventually they gave up on talking to both of you because they wanted to pay attention to the lecture.

After Physics was free period,so you and Yeri headed to the cafeteria because you hadn't have breakfast yet.Not to mention you had overslept on a Monday morning.Monday blues.

You bought yourself an iced mocha and a banana before setting yourself on a vacant table with Yeri.Yeri bought herself an orange juice which she claimed that is 'healthy'.You doubt that it was manufactured orange juice and it certainly isn't healthy but you just decided to shut up.She has the right to buy her own drinks and you shouldn't be bothered.

"So how was you and SeungCheol?"Yeri asked,sipping on her orange juice.You smiled."He was the sweetest boyfriend I could ask for,"you replied."How about Wonwoo?"you smirked.Yeri froze for half a second as she heard his name being mentioned,and she quickly brought her hands up to cover her face which has already turned into a crimson red.

"Aww,thats cute."you teased.She didn't say anything anymore,so you took a bite of your banana.You suddenly thought of Jisoo.Was he this rude?"Hey Yeri,was Joshua rude to you?"you asked."Nope...why?"she replied,frowning."I'd like to know why too.He's being rude at me for no apparent reason."you said,sipping on your iced mocha.You thought Yeri would shrugged that off saying he was just a jerk or something but no.

"That's probably because he likes you,my dear."Yeri said,smirking.You spat a mouthful of iced mocha,and choked on the remaining which were in your throat.A group of students looked at you,sparing you a weird glance before they turn their heads back and devour their meal."No-No way,"you struggled to say between coughs.

"Well...that's what Vernon told me...at least."Yeri stated,still sipping on her orange juice."No way,its unlikely...is it?"you said,your face now turns into a shade of scarlet red."Well,i didn't believe it but I went to ask my brother and Wonwoo.Apparently it was true..."Yeri said,having her hands on her chin."But I'm already dating SeungCheol..."you said,poking the ice with the straw,trying to distract yourself.

"Vernon says that it was because he didn't have the courage to make a move on you and so SeungCheol did..."Yeri states,continuing."...And he did also said that you had a big impact on Joshua."

You mentally slapped yourself.You didn't like the feeling of upsetting people.It feels horrible.You hated seeing people suffer because of you.If you had the choice,you'd prefer suffer alone rather than seeing people suffer for you.

"...Yeri-ah,you can't be kidding,right?"you asked her,grabbing her wrist.How much you hoped that she'll part her lips and start giggling,saying that everything was just a big joke but no she didn't.She looked at the floor and mouthed "It's for real,"

Your mind went blank.You didn't know how to react.Yeri stared at you for a few minutes before you made up your mind.Taking a deep breathe, you cleared your mind.

"I don't wanna talk about this right now,Yeri."