Chapter 15

"YAH CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!"Jisoo yelled as he stepped into the hallway,making everyone turn their head,looking at him and SeungCheol, who was apparently at his locker.

"Ye-"

Not waiting SeungCheol to respond, Jisoo slammed his fist at the elder's face.The other student gasped and yelped,only to attract students in the classroom to come out and take a glance of the situation.

SeungCheol screamed at Jisoo."WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!"as he lands his fist at the younger's stomach,earning squeals from the girls.

The students are now surrounding both of them and at the same time taking pictures and videos.A few student went to inform the teacher about the situation.It was a total chaos.

The disciplinary officer arrived in no time."Hong Jisoo,Choi SeungCheol.Please explain this mess,"Mr Kwon said,as he looked at the two injured teen.

They kept quiet.None of them spoke nor explained."Well if I don't get an reasonable explanation both of you will be sent for detention. Any objection?"Mr Kwon asked.No answer."I guess that is it.Jisoo,SeungCheol stay back after school."Mr Kwon stated,before leaving the mess and the students scattered back to their classes.

Jisoo and SeungCheol glared fiercely at each other before picking up their belongings and left for their first period.

========================

"________!"Yeri yelled your name as she slammed her bags on the seat beside you.

You replied her lazily as you don't get sufficient sleep yesterday night as you were suffering from insomnia. Stupid SeungCheol.

"I heard Jisoo and SeungCheol was fighting just now!!"Yeri exclaimed.
You jumped from your seat,showing little concern."What happened?!"you asked Yeri.Yeri frowned and continued,"They were sent for Detention after school,"You sighed.You should knew that Jisoo would do that.

"I think Josh really likes you,"Yeri said in a worried tone.Does he?Or is he just another Choi SeungCheol?"Yeri was right,"a male voice rung.You were suprised to see Wonwoo."Wonwoo!"you greeted and he smiled."I'm here to meet my girlfriend,"he said as he smiled at Yeri when their gaze met."Oh you guys started dating?"you asked innocently as Yeri blushed and smiled while nodding.Sweet.

"Apparently Jisoo and SeungCheol's relationship had broke..."Wonwoo trailed off.You started to feel nervous.Was it because of me?"...and I guess you were the only one who can fix this..."Wonwoo states.You stared at your feet."But how?"you murmured.

Before Wonwoo could speak,an idea flashed across your mind."It's Okay Wonwoo,Thanks a lot!"you said,as you leave the cafeteria,waving at the couple.

You looked around to find something.There was a vacant locker with a rusted padlock.You took the fire extinguisher which was not far away from it and smashed into the locker repeatedly,leaving a few dent on it.You even made it obvious enough to let the CCTV capture your face.

No longer later,you heard an announcement.
"Attention,students.This is Mr Kwon.I would like to look for _______.Please come to the office as soon as possible."

You mentally cheered at how smart you are as you made your way to the office.You knocked on the door before you enters.

"Yes,miss.May I know why is vandalism occuring in our school?"Mr Kwon questioned."Well,I honestly have no idea.Maybe I drank too much coke and I was in a sugar rush.Forgive me,sir."you said,bowing."Well that was the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard.Detention after school,miss."Mr Kwon said as he jot down your name on a piece of paper.You stole a glance at the paper.It was written "Hong Jisoo,Choi SeungCheol and ______"
"Alright sir,"you faked a sigh before leaving his office.You could hear him grumble "Kids nowdays..."before you close the door.

______________

It was 3 at the afternoon and school has officially ended,at least for the others.Detention starts at 315 so you still had 15 minutes to at least get some fresh air.You threw your notes into your locker before going to the cafeteria to buy some waffles. Stress makes you hungry.

You arrived at the detention class on time as Mr Kwon enters after you do.

"Alright,listen.I'm having meeting right now and I'll be giving out each of you a few piece of paper and I want you to write a 500 words apology letter.I will collect in an hour.If you don't finish your apology letter in an hour,you have to do an hour of community service.Am I clear?"Mr Kwon's stern voice rung in the empty classroom.The three of you mouthed "Yes Sir,"before he left the classroom.Now good.You purposely sat in between SeungCheol and Jisoo to ensure that they don't fight.

The classroom remained silence for the first fifteen minutes as all of you were focused in writing the apology letter.To be more accurate,copying.That's what google search is for,isn't it?

"Hey,_____,listen.Things are not as what you think..."Seungcheol stared at you as he trailed off,trying to explain the situation.

You let out a sigh,before shifting your gaze from the paper to SeungCheol."SeungCheol,I said we are done."you said,frowning.

"Why can't you listen to my explanation?"SeungCheol frowned,tears forming in his eyes.You took a deep breathe to calm yourself."This isn't the first time,SeungCheol.Yeri was the first,cheating on me was second.Even though you said you don't have feelings with them I wouldn't trust you anymore.Or I should say,I shouldn't have trust you from the beginning."you blurted.

Those words hit SeungCheol hard.He let out a frustrated sigh as he gazed into the distance.Jisoo,from the other side of the classroom,asked."Why would you,hyung?"

SeungCheol felt so wrong for being accused for 'cheating'.He had never cheated on ______.He never even thought of that!

*FLASHBACK*
SeungCheol fails to explain to you so he ran back to his house.
"Choi SooYoung!Why would you!"he yelled at his noona.
"Wow,so you did really found a girlfriend,"said Seungcheol's related sister.
"Yeah,and you ruined it,"SeungCheol rolled his eyes.
"Well I was trying to test how much she loves you,and by now I'm sure she loves you.Very much."SooYoung said,as she giggled.
SeungCheol frowned."She misunderstood and I don't think she'd forgive me this time."Seungcheol stated.
"Well if she really don't then I could help.Probably with a mini interview?"SooYoung said,smiling and winking at his younger brother,who was now so stressed out because of his girlfriend.

*END OF FLASHBACK*