Chapter 9

The doorbell rang when the clock strikes 6:30.Your mom reaches for the door but you stopped her."I'll get that,"you said,reaching for the door knob and you opened the door.There he was,SeungCheol smiling brightly at the entrance.He smiled at your mom and greeted her before you told your mom you're leaving for a party.Your mom nodded and remind you to be home before midnight because that's your family's rules before bid goodbye to you.You closed the door after you voiced a 'Alright mom' at her.

You looked at SeungCheol. Damn boy,he looked hot.He had a grey graphic hoodie on and a black harem pants on.He even had a SUPREME beanie on.Looking down,you saw him wearing a pair of those high cut sneakers.He dressed up all hip hop style and that was so SeungCheol-ish.

Then it was his turn."You're beautiful today~Im scared if people steal you away~"he said,cutely which was not even relevant with his outfit.Dress up all bad-boyish and being cute at the same time is also very Seungcheol-ish.

You looked down to check yourself.You were wearing something very simple,which was a grey crop top with a black leather tennis skirt.Somehow you wore the same colour as SeungCheol coincidentally."Thanks,"you said,blushing.He reached his hand to yours,intertwining it,and look into your eyes."We even wore the same colour,we are definitely a couple,"he said,smiling as he brought your forehead to his.

Both of you stared into each other's eyes for some time.Staring game strong,you'd say.There was something,which you could not describe,or maybe it was the light from the lampost,SeungCheol's warm gaze moved to your lips."Your lips looks so kissable today,"he said,softly.He pulls your face inch by inch closer as his lips reached for yours for a sweet kiss.You parted it shortly after,and smiled at each other before walking to his house.

When you reached his house,most of the Seventeen members are already there.As usual,it was a total mess.SeungKwan,SeokMin and Soonyoung were having rap battle out of a sudden and would scream and laugh for no apparent reason.Wonwoo and Yeri were left alone awkward in a corner because Mingyu likes Wonwoo and he wishes him to date his sister.Mingyu went over to Junghan,who was still styling his hair because he's obsessed over it,only to have Mingyu messes it up,earning a tight slap on his thigh from Junghan.Jun and Minghao,however,are chilling with potato chips while watching some wushu show or something.Vernon was there too,but isolating himself from the rest,having a headphone on his ears and on the computer.Lee Chan was running all over the house,to check up what the others were all doing.Woozi,who seemed to be a little 'normal',was slouching on the couch,not watching television with Jun and minghao,but sleeping.You looked around,everyone was here except for Joshua.

"HOLD UP EVERYONE,GET ALL YOUR BUTTS HERE,THE PARTY'S ABOUT TO GET STARTED."SeungCheol yelled,looking at Vernon,before giving him a slight nod.Vernon nodded back,and unplugged his earphone and plug in the stereo,playing a series of Club songs.Oh so he was arranging the songs earlier.

All of you were minors,so partying in the club is a big no-no."Why go to the club when you have private club at your home," and that was Seungcheol's motto.Everyone made a circle and all of a sudden it becomes a dance battle.SoonYoung was the first to start the battle.His sharp and powerful moves are no joke.His popping skills are also utterly amazing.Everyone cheered and enjoy.

The next one to step up was Jun.It was said that he had Wushu classes before so he could do things like high kick or so.He managed to bring the atmosphere one step higher with his amazing dance skills.

You gaped at how good the dance club members could dance.However,when Boo SeungKwan,who calls himself 'Booyonce' stepped up and started to do all sorts of funny dance.Everyone laughed at him and he enjoys it.Whatever.You always need a mood maker in a party,and with that SeungKwan sacrificed. Or maybe all the time he was just funny.

After all the dance,Jisoo finally barged in from the front door."Why are you so late?We had lots of fun just now."You wanted to ask him but Woozi did,so you kept quiet."Nah,Im not feeling well and Im sorry for showing up late guys.Don't bother about me,I'm fine."he said,smiling weakly.You wanted to go over and asks him if he is okay but SeungCheol held you tight,closer to him with his muscular arms and there was no way you could escape,so you gave up then.Hearing that Jisoo was fine,everyone scurried back to their positions.

"Guys...let's watch movie.I'm exhausted."SeungCheol suggested,drenched in sweat due to the dance battle earlier.You reached for the napkin at the dining table and you wiped his forehead which has beads of sweat.He smiled sweetly at you before stealing a peck on your face.You blushed and hit him by his toned chest while he flashes you a dimple grin.Everyone stared at both of you which were in your own world and they coughed loudly enough for you to notice their existence.

"Wow that was fast,"SeungKwan added,earning a slap on his thighs from Jihoon.Jihoon glared at the younger,signalling him to shut up which made the younger gulp.You never want jihoon to glare at you.He looks all cute on the outside like a doll but his glares are like death threat.

Everyone positioned themselves on the couch.From left to right was Wonwoo,Yeri,Mingyu,China line,SoonSeok,BooNon,Lee Chan,Jihan,you and SeungCheol.SeungCheol inserted a disk into the player and hurried back to your side.A romantic movie was played on the screen.You glanced over to Wonwoo and Yeri.Both of them seemed to be less awkward now,and Wonwoo that emoboy would constantly steal glances on Yeri and you could literally see hearts in his eyes.Just make a move on her already,Wonwoo.Why does he keep fronting?

You snuggled in SeungCheol's embrace while he threw his hands on your shoulders,hugging you as close as possible to him.You buried your head at the nape of his neck,feeling his warmth in this chill night.You never felt so good in your life before.Instead of focusing on the movie,you were focused on this dream guy you've waited for a long time.You smiled.So lucky to have him.

A kissing scene came up on screen and everyone darted their eyes to you and SeungCheol.SeungCheol looked at you passionately and flashes his dimple smile at you who was in his embrace.He brought his forehead to yours,enjoying the moment of being together.You could feel your heartbeat increases rapidly.You never had feelings like this;He was the first one who makes you feel butterflies in your stomach.

You closes your eyes and he pulled you into a kiss.It was a sweet one.You smiled at yourself,savoring every moment of being with him.