Chapter 18

Everything feels so different now.

So different.

Something's up but you didn't know what it was,and you also hadn't found out what it was,at least at this moment.

"Hey babe,"SeungCheol said,as he appeared beside your locker,his right hand holding a sports bottle and a sports bag clinging on his left shoulder.He had this basketball jersey on,showing his toned arms.He is sweating slightly probably training with the school team earlier.

You smiled."Babe,did you trained today?"you asked him,sweetly cupping his face with your hands.He nodded."We're having the states semi-finals next week,"SeungCheol stated.This boy always had a thing for basketball.If you look closely you would notice he had a muscular chest and arms.

You closed and secure your locker."Are you stressed?"you asked him.He looks away for a short while before he nodded slightly."Our opponent is the Bronze winner last year.They have excellent players such as HongBin and Suga..."SeungCheol hesitated before he made the statement.He didn't want to look like a loser in front of his girlfriend.

"Don't worry,SeungCheol.Cheer up!You're also an Ace in Basketball.I'm pretty sure you'll make it,"you said,reassuring him.He lift his left eyebrow at your statement.You giggled.

"Let's go get Patbingsu now,"you said,holding his arms."It's on me,"you said."No,I can't let you pay,"SeungCheol refuses."Can't I be a good girlfriend and encourages my boyfriend with a patbingsu?"you pouted.SeungCheol gave up and he laughed.

-

"Hyung,at least eat something,"Jihoon said,patting the elder's thigh.

Jisoo shook his head and covered himself with blanket.Jihoon sighed."You're inhuman,seriously."He headed out of his room and closed the door.

Jisoo sat up.The blanket is actually suffocating much,but he didn't wanted to be bothered.He looked at that couple of piece of cold pizza that jihoon sent him a few hours ago.He has no appetite.

His heart was aching so much that he could barely breathe.Even though he had seen his family doctor and made sure everything's okay,but he still hadn't really got over you.

He sighed and took that piece of cold pizza and stuffed it into his mouth.He'd care less how it tastes because that doesn't really matter to him,for now.

"Is that enough?"Jihoon barged in without knocking.Jisoo nodded his head."Do you want mushroom soup?"Jihoon asked,carrying a bowl of mushroom soup before placing it on Jisoo's nightstand.Jisoo let out a few bitter chuckle."Do you even have to ask?It's redundant,"he commented.Jihoon laughed."Well I think you do need something warm in your stomach to digest the cold,hard and tasteless pizza."he said,stirring the hot mushroom soup.

"Thanks for always being at my side when I need you bro,"Jisoo said,looking up at him.Jihoon frowned."That sounds gay but,"he paused."I accept the appreciation,"

Jisoo laughed before he wrapped himself back in his bed again.Jihoon left his room before wishing him 'luck'."Shut up,"Jisoo said,giggling.

-

SeungCheol walked you home after both of you enjoyed a mango patbingsu which is really delicious.

"Hey,"he grabbed your wrist before you headed to your doorstep."Yes?"you replied.He planted a kiss on your forehead unexpectedly. You were supposed to feel butterflies in your stomach but you didn't. Strange.

"I will be having trainings during weekends...so we might not go out for a date,"SeungCheol said regretfully, pouting at you and hoping that you wouldn't get mad.You giggled.You knew how important basketball was for him."It's okay,practice hard!"You encouraged,though you knew you'll be having a long boring weekend.

He flashed his dimples with a slight smile and he let go of your wrist."It's okay,now just go in.It's late.I don't want your parents to worry."SeungCheol stated.

You nodded,picking up your pace and headed towards your house.

"Mom,dad,I'm home!"you yelled,but there was no reply.Absolute silence.The lights were not on and only a hint of the moonlight shining through the window.You frowned,looking at your watch.It has been 8pm,but your parents are not around.They normally are home during 7,but today was an exception.

You plopped your stuffs on the living room's floor and headed towards the kitchen to cook yourself some ramen for dinner because probably there were no fresh groceries in the fridge.Even if there were,they aren't fresh anymore.You turned on the dinning room lights,only to discover a sticky note on the table.

Our precious daughter ♡,
We are so sorry that we will be attending an emergency function in Jeju-do.Since we are the managers,it is necessary for us to be there.We have left some money in the kitchen counter and we will be back in 3 days.

With love,
Mom and dad.

You sighed.Great,you'd be spending the weekend all by yourselves again.No boyfriend,no family.You started to feel goosebumps as you hated the feeling of being alone,especially during the weekends.Sure,you'll find things to do such as studying and reading but obviously thats nor something you can do for all day.

You walked over to the kitchen counter,discovering that your parents have left you 300,000 won for the weekend.You stuffed it into your pocket before you proceed to cook your dinner aka ramen.

This weekend would be really boring.