"Oh that's right! I thought we hadn't seen you two for a while! How is the baby?"

"He's great. His name's Noah," I smiled.

"You look quite young to be a mother- sorry, it wasn't supposed to come out like that!" Elisa quickly apologised.

"No! It's fine. I am quite young. Only just turned 21 a few months ago," I laughed.

"Aw I see. Well here's your food. Tell Joe and the baby, Noah, I said, 'Hello!'"

"Will do. Bye!" I smiled, taking the bags of food and heading back to the car.

As I walked out of the restaurant, Nora and Eric were just walking in with Noelle.

"Oh, hey Minx," Nora said sarcastically.

I didn't answer but rolled my eyes.

"You still with that t.wat?" Nora snickered.

"Nora, come on. Noelle's here," Eric breathed.

"F.uck off," I waved them off, leaving the restaurant.

I rushed back to the car and drove back to my flat.

"Thank you baby," Joe said as he held Noah.

"No problem. Guess who I saw when I was out?" I rolled my eyes.

"I swear to God, if you f.ucking say Ror-"

"No, no, no! Nora and Eric," I breathed.

"That's almost as worse," Joe groaned as I took Noah from him.

"Yeah, well, all she had to say for herself was to ask if I was still with 'that t.wat,'" I huffed.

"B.itch."

"I told her and Eric to f.uck off."

"Okay, I'm sorry baby," Joe apologised.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about," I laughed lightly.

Holding Noah in one arm, I got my food with the other. Joe and I sat on the sofa together and ate. I attempted to put Noah in the small baby-bouncer while we ate, but of course, that didn't work out.

"Noah, shh, baby," I hummed, reaching down and gently stroking his head.

Noah held my finger in his hand and continued crying and pulling on my finger.

"Oh, come on," I huffed, lifting him up and holding him.

Noah stopped crying and blinked away his tears and looked around.

"You little fuss," Joe smiled, playfully poking his nose.

Noah looked at Joe as he poked his nose.

I slowly finished eating and then Noah started crying again, so I fed him.

"Who's she calling a t.wat anyway? I'm perfect!" Joe laughed.

"Yeah, yeah," I laughed.

"Oh, thanks baby," Joe scoffed, playfully.

"Honestly, anything that b.itch says is trash, so..." I shook my head.

"I know, don't worry about it," Joe shrugged as he cleaned up from our dinner.

"I love you."

"I love you too. And I love our fussy little baby," Joe laughed.

"Me too," I smiled.

Noah finished being fed and I gently burped him before Joe rocked him to sleep.

"Now let's see how long he will stay asleep for," Joe smiled as he laid Noah in his bassinet in my room and joined me back in the livingroom.

"Mhm," I nodded.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah!" I smiled, standing up and giving Joe a kiss.

Joe reached around me and rested one of his hands on my bum and the other on my cheek.

"I love you so much," Joe breathed.

"Mm, I love you too," I smiled into the kiss.

"Relax, baby," Joe hummed as we sat on the sofa.

He reached behind me and massaged my back. I found a film on Netflix to watch as Joe massaged my back and played with my hair.

"What are you doing?!" I laughed quietly.

"Braiding your hair... Or atleast trying to," Joe laughed.

"Oh God," I laughed.

I moved to lay down and rested my head on his lap and watched the film. Joe also watched the film but continued playing with my hair.

Throughout the film, I drifted to sleep a bit, but never actually fell asleep.

"Let's go to bed, yeah?" Joe hummed quietly.

"Mm, yeah, if you want," I shrugged.

Joe smiled and gave me a small kiss on the forehead before nudging me up and we went through to my room.

We got changed in the dark and climbed into bed quietly, just hoping that we wouldn't wake Noah up.

"'Night Minxie," Joe said quietly, giving me a kiss.

"Goodnight," I smiled.

°

a/n: hello! hope you all enjoyed this chapter! let me know in the comments! thank you so so so much for reading! love you all loads! X