*40*

"I won't act my age, no, I won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same around you. Hey!"

"Joe!" I laughed as he danced around my flat, blasting One Direction music.

"Dance with me!" Joe laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me around the flat dancing.

Joe jumped on the sofa and sang to the song, before mocking an irish jig to the tune of the song.

My stomach hurt from laughter.

"You really take the song literally, huh?" I laughed.

"Sure!" Joe laughed, running his hands through his hair and wiping sweat off his forehead.

To be honest, I had never been a One Direction fan, but I hadn't been against them either. I just listened to my music and it just so happened that didn't include One Direction. However, since hanging out with Joe a lot more recently, I have been hearing more of them and liking it.

Joe gave me a small kiss before dancing to the next song that came on. He eventually joined me, sitting on the sofa, and just listening to the music.

"You're smelly!" I laughed.

"Well, I worked up a sweat with all of that dancing," Joe laughed.

"Go shower!"

"Will you come with me?" Joe smirked, "We haven't showered together in a long time."

"Yes we have!" I laughed.

"Not for a couple weeks now!"

"Well, I don't need a shower!" I smirked.

"Please," Joe whined jokingly.

I gave in and got in the shower with him.

"Thanks," Joe smiled, pinching my bum as we got in.

"Mhm," I giggled.

"I'm proud of us," Joe joked.

"What? Why?" I said, confused.

"We've gotten more of a social life!" Joe laughed, "Instead of f.ucking."

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed.

"It's true!"

It is true. Which sounds a bit bad. But we have gone out more in the past couple of weeks, instead of staying at each others flats, we've been going out with friends and partying, and overall just being more social.

"I know," I agreed.

Joe gave me a kiss and he showered. I lightly washed my hair a bit before getting out before Joe.

"Hey!" Joe hollered as I got out.

"What? I'm going to get dressed. We're going to your flat this evening to see Caspar," I said, grabbing a towel.

"Okay," Joe groaned before turning off the water.

I went to my room and got dressed.

"Mm," Joe smirked as I bent over to put on my underwear.

I decided to ignore his comment and continue getting dressed.

"Are you gonna film a video when we get there?"

"Probably. I might do another collab with Caspar, not sure," Joe shrugged, getting dressed.

"Wait, here," I said, throwing him a clean shirt of his.

"How?"

"You left it here a while ago and I just washed it. It's better than putting your sweaty clothes back on."

"Thanks Minxie!" Joe smiled happily.

After getting ready, we got in the car to drive to Joe's flat. I don't feel like we are necessarily distancing ourselves but we haven't been sleeping over at each other's flats, however, we do spend like all day together. Joe and I haven't even like touched each other, intimately, since a couple weeks ago.

"Minxie! Joseph!" Caspar greeted loudly, jumping up from the sofa.

"We saw you yesterday!" I laughed.

"Yeah, but..." Caspar shrugged.

I gave Caspar a hug and Joe kicked off his shoes.

"Casp, are we going to do a collab, or have you already filmed a video?" Joe asked.

"I haven't yet, we can do a collab," Casp nodded, pulling me to sit on his lap on the sofa.

Recently, Caspar and I have become more of like best friends.

"Stop hitting on my girlfriend and go set up," Joe joked.

"I'll have you know, Minxie likes me more than she likes you!"

"What?!" I laughed.

"Shh," Caspar said quietly, "Yeah, we're pretty serious," he continued to Joe.

"P.iss off!" Joe laughed.

We got up and I followed them downstairs so they could film. They filmed two videos, Q&A's, one for each of their channels.

"'Why doesn't Joe vlog anymore #askjaspar?'" Caspar read a tweet, "Minx..." Caspar added smirking and looking towards me.

"Because I've been busy!" Joe interrupted Caspar, "I have some vlogs to upload, so those will be coming up soon."

It's true, he's been vlogging as we've gone out to hang out with friends and family. The other evening, we had dinner with my mum and James, but Joe didn't vlog that. Then we met up with Joe's dad and Zoe and Alfie for dinner another day.

"Does my hair look okay?" Caspar quickly asked Joe and I, probably meaning he would edit this out later.

"Oh," I laughed, seeing it stick up in the back, like Alfalfa from Little Rascals.

"Fix it!"

Joe tried grooming it down, I got up and ran my hand through the back of his hair, patting it down.

"Tape it down!" Joe joked, making us laugh.

"No! It'll hurt like a b.itch to get out!" Caspar shrieked.

"We won't, calm down," I laughed.

I finally was able to fix Caspar's hair.

"Thank you, Minxie," Caspar said.

"You're welcome!" I smiled, going to sit back down.

"Hey," Joe said, giving me a small kiss.

"Whoa! Calm down. We keep it rated 'G' here!"

"It was a peck," Joe laughed.

I sat back down on the desk chair as they finished filming the video for Caspar's channel. They then did the video for Joe's channel.

"Thanks for watching. I'll see you next week with another Sugg Sunday Special. Hoohoo!"

"Are we done?" Caspar asked, "I need to p.iss."

"Yeah."

Joe grabbed his phone and looked on his phone for a bit, as I did the same.

"Love you baby," Joe smiled.

"Love you too," I grinned.

He got up to turn off the camera and put the video onto his computer.

"I'll edit it later," Joe shrugged.

Giving me a hug and a kiss, we then went upstairs and got a drink. Joe handed me a water bottle before taking one for himself.

"Thank you."

We sat on the sofa and he pulled me onto his lap.

°

a/n: hi, sorry it took me a bit longer to update. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. Love you all loads and loads! Thanks for reading! X.