*17*

Waking up next to a nude Joe is the best.

Just saying.

After I slid out of bed and found an unopened toothbrush to brush my teeth, I returned to bed. I pushed his hair out of his face and kissed his cheek, slowly making him wake up.

"Morning Joe," I whispered giving him a small kiss.

"Mm, Minxie," Joe stretched as he woke up properly, before giving me a kiss.

Joe pulled me close to him and rested his head on my shoulder, gently pecking my neck.

"I'm going to take a shower," Joe huffed as he got out of bed, "Want to join?"

"Maybe I'll take one after you," I shrugged.

"Okay," Joe smiled as he walked to the bathroom.

I couldn't help but glance at his bare bum as he walked into the bathroom. I heard him start the shower.

Cuddling myself back under the covers, I went on my phone while Joe took a shower. I heard the door open and Caspar peeked his head in.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Oh, hi, sorry," Caspar laughed quietly, "I heard the shower."

"Haha, and you thought we were in the shower together?" I laughed.

"Yeah," Caspar laughed.

Caspar smiled and left the room, closing the door on the way out.

A few minutes later, Joe came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You can go shower," Joe said.

I nodded and got up and started the shower.

°

"Minx, honey, someone is downstairs to see you," My mum woke me up, trying to hide a smile.

It's been a few days since Joe and I officially got together.

"Who is it?" I yawned getting out of bed and letting my hair down.

I slept in a tank top and sweats last night, so whoever it was, I hope they don't mind me looking messy.

I followed my mum downstairs and saw Rory sitting on the sofa in the livingroom.

"Oh, hi," I smiled, suddenly feeling conscience of myself.

"Hi Minx. Sorry if I woke you. I have a busy day today, but I wanted to see you first," Rory smiled.

"How sweet," My mum smiled as she walked out into the kitchen with James.

"What do you want?" I whispered to Rory.

"Minx, calm down, I came to talk to you. To apologize for what I proposed the other day. But, business aside, I would really like to get to know you more," Rory said kindly.

"Rory, you should know-"

"I really like you Minx. I know we barely know each other, but..." Rory trailed off as he leaned in to kiss me.

"I can't," I shook my head, leaning back.

"Minx, I just poured out my feelings to you."

"I know. And I'm sorry. But I can't. I'm with someone now..." I breathed.

"You got together with someone when you knew how much I liked you? What the h.ell?"

"Rory, just because you said you liked me doesn't automatically mean I like you back! I don't have to put my life on hold for someone I recently met. I like you, you're a good guy, but I can't see us in a relationship... Ever."