*34*

Tomorrow is my mum and James' wedding. They have been planning it for a while now, and tomorrow is the day. I, obviously, haven't been involved with the planning, except I was there with my mum when she picked out her dress.

"Will you come to the wedding with me tomorrow, right?" I reminded Joe.

"Oh, tomorrow? Yeah, no problem," Joe nodded.

"My mum's really excited," I smiled.

"I don't blame her! I would be too," Joe laughed, "Well, maybe, yeah."

"Oh my God!" I laughed at Joe, "I thought you didn't want to get married?"

"Yeah, I don't know," Joe shrugged, "It sounds more appealing as I think about it."

"You think about it?"

"You're asking a lot of questions."

"Just curious," I giggled.

Joe pulled me in by the waist and gave me a kiss.

"What time is it?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

We have been hanging out at Joe's flat today.

"Just past 10, want to spend the night?"

"I do, but my mum wants to actually spend the night back at James' house with her, so I can help her in the morning."

"No problem. Should I pick you up tomorrow for the wedding?" Joe asked.

"Sure," I smiled, getting my keys.

"Okay. Drive safe. Love you," Joe said, giving me another kiss before I left.

"Love you too."

I drove to my flat really quick to get whatever I would need for tomorrow. So, the dress, make-up, shoes, toiletries, and a pair of pyjamas for tonight.

"Minx! How are you?" My mum fussed as I walked in.

"Hi Mum. I'm good. Are you excited for tomorrow?!" I asked excitedly.

"Excited and nervous," My mum nodded.

"Well, relax for tonight and get some sleep! You have a big day tomorrow!" I smiled.

"Thank you for coming and staying tonight. I know you probably are used to staying with Joe," My mum nodded.

"No, it's fine," I smiled, disregarding her last statement.

"How is Joe? He's coming tomorrow, correct?"

"He's good and yeah he's picking me up before the ceremony so we can go together," I nodded.

"How sweet. Okay, well I better get some rest. Love you and sleep well Minx," My mum said as she went upstairs.

I went to the nearest guest room and put my bag down, hanging up the dress in the closet before changing into my pyjamas and getting into the plush bed.

°

"Mum, you'll be fine. You love James and he loves you so much! You look absolutely stunning!" I said as Joe came to pick me up.

My mum was all ready and look gorgeous. Her dirty blonde hair pulled back and her make-up looked gorgeous. She did not look a day over thirty. Her dress looked so perfect, James is going to love it.

"Thank you, honey. Now go with Joe. I'll see you later," My mum smiled.

One of her close friends stayed with her and were going in the car with her to the ceremony.

"You look beautiful," Joe complimented my mother as he walked in.

"Oh my, thank you Joe," She smiled sweetly.