*41*

"Joe, not now, everyone's coming over in a little bit, I have to clean," I said, pushing Joe's lingering hands away.

"Fine," Joe groaned.

"I still love you though," I smiled.

"I love you too."

I cleaned my flat and made sure everything was in order. Joe had come over early to keep me company and help a bit.

"So who exactly is coming?"

"Caspar, Oli, and Zalfie," I nodded, wiping down the kitchen counters.

I deeply cleaned the whole livingroom of the flat before lighting a few candles to make the room smell nicer than cleaning products. I went to just pick up my room. I made the bed and took out any trash. Finally, I cleaned the bathroom.

"I'll get it," Joe said as someone knocked on the door.

I heard Joe open the door and heard him let in Caspar and Oli.

"Hello!" I smiled.

"Minxie!" Caspar yelled happily, he gave me a hug, picking me off the ground a bit.

"Hi Casp!" I laughed, "Hi Oli!"

"Hello!"

We got them some drinks and then settled down on the sofa. I rushed to the door when I heard Zoe and Alfie knock. They joined us and we all sat at the sofa and talked for a bit.

I sat between Caspar and Joe. Joe wrapped his arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Our little get-together was really nice. We all talked, listened to music, ate, and drank.

Caspar and I really get along, but I think a small part of Joe gets jealous about it.

"Minxie, look," Caspar showed me some of the pictures on his phone that were relevant to what we were talking about.

I moved over so I was closer to Caspar on the sofa, leaning to look at what he was showing me.

"Minxie," Joe whined as I moved away from his arm around me.

"Oh shush," I giggled.

After a while, and a lot of fun, everyone left and headed home.

"Baby," Joe whined.

"What?"

Joe didn't answer, but came and gave me hug, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Want to spend the night?" I asked.

"Mhm," Joe nodded, giving me a kiss.

I quickly cleaned up whatever mess was made when everyone was over, before joining Joe in my room.

"I love you," I said, giving Joe a deep kiss.

Swinging one of my legs to the other side of Joe's body, I hovered over him. Purposely teasing him again, I put my hand just in his pants, leaving him covered by his underwear.

I palmed him gently, while giving him a kiss.

"Minx," Joe quietly moaned.

He pulled off his pants and kicked them to the side. I leaned down and slowly pulled down his underwear, instantly putting his length in my mouth.

"F.uck."

I could feel when he was about to c.um, so I removed my mouth. Joe groaned as I stopped, as he didn't end up c.umming as I stopped.

I smirked and slipped off my panties, positioning myself for his length. As I lowered myself, Joe stopped me.

"Condom, baby," Joe said, lifting me.