*78*

Moving on from this whole huge situation hasn't been the easiest for me. Nora was one of my only friends, or I atleast thought she was my friend. Just knowing that she caused all of this upon on my life makes me feel sick. Oh, and Rory. Joe made calls and talked to a bunch of people, as did James, and made sure he was locked up for a while now. But for the most part, we've forgotten about it, or tried to.

About a week ago, Joe and I had my four month doctor appointment. The doctor said the baby was doing okay, but I have to stop stressing so much or the baby will be affected.

So Joe and I have been trying to be more positive, which I know sounds cheesy, but it's working so far.

"Good morning baby," Joe smiled sweetly.

"Good morning," I grinned, leaning up to give him a kiss.

"Today's the big day," He grinned happily.

"I'm nervous," I smiled.

So it turns out Nora never said anything about me being pregnant. I don't know why, but I'm thankful she didn't. And I think it's quite obvious to say I haven't spoken to her since.

Anyway, today Joe and I are filming our announcement video. We've both been too tired to plan the wedding at all, so that hasn't progressed at all.

I've managed to cover my baby bump with baggy sweaters and just clothing in general that is not fitted. However, I'm glad we're announcing it because it's becoming harder to hide.

"I'm going to take a shower," Joe said, stretching as he got out of bed.

Figuring that we were just going to announce the baby today, I packed a comfortable t-shirt that was a bit more fitted than usual and a pair of skinny jeans that I had to buy from the maternity section at Primark. I then went upstairs to see Caspar.

"Hey Minxie! How're you?"

"Hi," I smiled, "I'm nervous because Joe and I are announcing the baby today."

"Finally!" Caspar cheered.

"Yeah, I'm scared to see how everyone will react."

"It'll be fine," Caspar assured me.

"What will be fine?" Joe asked curiously as he came upstairs.

"You and Minx telling the internet about the baby."

"Yeah! I'm excited," Joe cheered playfully.

I went downstairs and put a bit of make-up on that I had in my bag, and let my hair down, so I looked a bit presentable atleast.

"Ready to film?" Joe asked, playfully slapping my bum.

"Yeah," I smiled.

Joe set up his lights and the camera, while I made the bed.

I sat on Joe's desk chair again as he did his intro and started his Q&A video, promising to share the big announcement at the end.

"Finally, time for the big announcement!" Joe grinned, "But this calls for a special guest! Minxie!"

"Hi!" I smiled as Joe had me sit by him and said he would later edit it so it made it look like I just appeared there, so no one would see the baby bump yet.

"Alright. So we have a surprise! We've actually been waiting to tell you all for a while now!"

"Yup!" I smiled, as Joe placed his hand gently on my thigh.

"Minxie's pregnant! We're going to be having a baby!" Joe cheered loudly.

"Yay!" I cheered along, laughing at Joe.