*8*

Waking up being cuddled by Joe is a nice way to wake up.

"Morning Minxie," Joe smiled.

"Morning," I grinned, turning around to face him.

"You're very pretty," Joe said playfully.

"You too," I winked jokingly.

"I'm not 'pretty'!" Joe defended, "I'm handso-"

"You're right... You're ugly," I laughed jokingly.

"Why are you so mean?" Joe playfully pouted.

"Because I like you," I laughed.

Joe rambled on about how that doesn't make sense before I shut him up by leaning in and giving him a kiss. Joe pulled me on top of him and we continued kissing.

"Minx," Joe breathed.

I broke the kiss slowly and smiled against Joe's lips. I put my hair in a pony-tail and slowly littered small kisses on Joe's lips before getting up.

"Can I use the shower?" Joe asked.

"Of course," I nodded.

"Wanna join?" Joe teased.

"Tempting," I laughed.

Joe shrugged his shoulders, smiling, before closing the bathroom door and starting the shower.

°

"Joe, stop!" I laughed.

"But Minxie!" Joe teased, as he continued.

I was cleaning up the kitchen and Joe was sat on the counter and whenever I would walk past him he would pull me between his legs and kiss my neck.

"You know you like it," Joe teased.

"Maybe," I smirked, turning around to kiss him.

I finished cleaning the kitchen and Joe and I messed around. Joe picked me up, carried me to the sofa, and threw me down playfully. I pulled him on top of me and gave him a small kiss before getting up and going to my room to get dressed. To which, of course, Joe followed.

Before changing, I checked my phone and saw a missed call from my mum. I decided to call her back. Joe sat on my bed as I rang her.

"Hello Minx!" My mum cheered through the telephone.

"Hi Mum, how is it?"

"Brilliant! Very warm and relaxing! How are you at home?"

"I'm good, I've been hanging out with Joe a lot and he's been staying here because I get a little frightened at night in the huge house," I explained.

"How fun!" My mum smiled, "I hope you're using protection!"

"Oh my gosh Mum! No!" I laughed, blushing from embarrassment.

Joe shot me a confusing look.

"No, as in you're not using protection? Minx, if you get pregn-"

"No, as in we're not having sex!" I said quickly into the phone as Joe laughed before winking jokingly at me.

"Oh, sorry honey. Well, if you are and you need condoms, you can use the card I gave you," My mum said.

"Mum, it's fine. I hope you're having fun, but I should go."

"Okay, be safe! Love you," My mum said before hanging up.

I put down the phone and turned to face Joe.