Chapter 45: Back off!

Emma's POV:
Xander still had to stay in the hospital for a couple of days. Every day he would tell me that I'm the best Emma Banana he could ever ask for, and I'd say that he's the best Xandy Candy ever.

Finally, it was the day where we all headed back to camp. It was a long ride, and a few times I fell asleep on Xander's shoulder, and his arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him. I don't know why, but, since he got his memory back, I think we even got closer than ever before.

"Em? Hey, Princess, we are here." I felt Xander's lips placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Mhm?" I asked sleepy. "You're too comfy to get up." I mumbled and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck.

All of a sudden, he began to tickle me.

"Ahhhh! Xander what the heck!?" I shouted and bursted out in laughter.

"I'm sorry, but now come one, the others are waiting for us already." He smiled at me, and I pecked a little kiss on his cheeks before we got out of the taxi. I grabbed all my luggage, and entered the camp I've missed for 1 week.

"Princess!" I heard someone shouting at me. A familiar voice.

Oh no. Don't.

I felt Caleb's arms around my waist, 'causing me to drop all my luggage.

"I've missed you so much, oh my gosh how are you? Don't answer, I know you're just excited to see me as I am to see you. I love you so much, Em!" the words rushed out of Caleb's mouth like a waterfall.

"Caleb, what-" I replied but soon I was cut of by his lips.

He kissed me. Caleb the idiot freaking kissed me! Can you believe that!?

Don't get me wrong, Caleb is a good kisser, but that's it already! He was my boyfriend. Plus, I'm in love with my Xandy Candy and I love him to death.

I pulled away quickly. "Why did you do that?!" I shouted at him.

Caleb was kind of confused. "What do you mean? You're free, aren't you?"

I shook my head no. "No, I'm in a relationship with Xander, why would you think that I'm free?" I asked, now just that confused like he was.

"You aren't? But, that doesn't even make sense! I've heard that-" I interrupted him.

"You have heard? You've clearly heard a lie, then. Wait, who told you this?"

Now Xander came up to us. He pulled me close to him and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Well, your best friend did." Caleb replied.

"WHAT!?" I was so shocked. Why would Lou tell Caleb such a stupid lie?

"Lou?" I looked around, to see her standing near the camp fire. She looked at me, with no expression in her face. Emotionless.

There was a long silence, but after a few minutes, Xander broke it.

"Okay, listen, dude. Emma is not free, because she's already taken. By me. She's mine, not yours. And I am the one who calls her princess, understood?" He warned Caleb.

"So back off!" Xander added and we went away, only seeing Caleb and Lou having a little chat with each other, but I couldn't hear what they were talking about.

"Hey, don't worry. Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow is a new day, okay?" Xander whispered when we arrived at my cabin.

I just nodded.

Why the heck would Lou tell Caleb such a stupid lie? She's my best friend, right?

A/n: Hello Xemma fans!❤️ I know I said I wouldn't be able to upload in 1 to 2 weeks, but I've got some free time and I also didn't want to let you wait any longer, so here's the new chapter:) hope you like it! Ly!😘