Chapter 8: Falling for... Who?

Emma's POV:
When I opened my eyes, I immediately got very bad headaches. Everything was blurry...

"Emma! Can your hear me? Say something!" I heard a male voice say. The boy slapped my face lightly, to make sure I wasn't passing out again.

"I... I think so." I looked into the face of the boy to recognize the true and only

"Caleb? How did you find me?" I asked confused.

"I saw you laying on the ground when I was looking for this trumpet. You're lucky I found you, you know that? I'm your hero."

"Hero?" I repeated. "Whatever, yes, of course you're my hero if you want me to call you like this... Thanks, Caleb. For everything!" I replied and for some seconds silence filled the air.

"Let's just get you to the others." Said my hero, while he helped me up.

"I don't know where they are. We all ran in different directions and-" I got interrupted by another male voice.

"Emma? Oh my god, are you okay?!" Xander. He ran up to us.

"Yes, I guess so."

"Wait, you're bleeding. Right on your forehead. Let's see..." Xander mumbled and tore a piece of his T-Shirt apart.

"Okay. Now it should stop. Just wait 2 minutes. Your welcome." He smiled and I knotted the piece around my forehead.

"Yeah, Xander's right, it should stop. Now, let me bring you to our group, alright?" Caleb smiled at me, but glared at Xander afterwards.

"I think she wants to go with me. Right, Em?" Xander took one of my arms. Caleb was holding the other. Awkward.

Did he just call me Em? Awe!

"Boys, it's okay! I can walk by myself." I replied and started walking.

"Emma. Our group is this way." Caleb pointed in another direction.

"Oh. Right. I knew that." I said and went after them.

Xander made sure that I wasn't falling again and was always next to me.

"C'mon princess. You don't want to waste your time with him, do you? I mean, I found you first, and plus, we have to talk about a lot. We didn't see each other for two years now. You just met him yesterday." Said Caleb and grabbed my arm and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Yes..." I heard Xander behind me. "Go to your boyfriend. You need him more than me now."

I shook my head in confusion.

"It's okay. You two have a lot to talk about. I ruined everything just by my presence." Xander's voice dropped, I wanted to say something, but Caleb quickly put his hand on my mouth.

"Don't. Move." He whispered.

Why? But I'd find out already  a few seconds later. We three had a problem. A huge problem!