Thirteen

Same old love by Selena Gomez on top because I love that song <33

Ivy

Did you ever have had those days when you forget to close the blinds of your room and regret it the next day? Yep, that's today. I moaned as I covered my eyes.

Being the lazy pig that I am, I slept right after I came back from the date. Dirty, I know but hey don't judge! Tell me you never went to sleep without bathing just because you are too lazy to move.

I got up and stretched before going to the bathroom to take a nice, hot bath and then headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

Just as I was walking down the stairs, I caught Blake and Ashley making out by the stairs. They saw that I was coming down and quickly broke apart looking away from each other like nothing has happened. Being the evil little devil that I am, I decided to play a little prank on them.

I walked in front of them, tearing up, before saying, "How could you guys do this? I thought that it was obvious that I like Blake. How could you do this to me!"

"W-we can explain. Blake and I are mates and we are werewolves." Ashley blabbered on before she stop to realise, "Oh shit, please tell me I didn't just tell you that we are werewolves. Oh gosh now you must think that I'm some crazy woman claiming that werewolves exist. Please don't lock me up in a metal institute! I don't want to spend the rest of my life locked down in a hospital labeled as 'mentally unstable'. I'm only 18!" Ashley's eyes held panic in them as she rambled on about how she watched a documentary of people in mental institutes.

Unable to hold my laughter back, I burst out laughing straight in their faces. They immediately turned to me and looked at me like I was out of my mind. "I do know werewolves exist... Cameron revealed them to me a few days back and Wattpad helped me with understanding that fact." Ashley and Blake glared at me before moving down the stairs.

"That's for not telling me you guys are mates. Did you know how embarrassing it was to be the third wheel without knowing? Thinking about it just makes me want to dig a hole and bury my head in it." I rebuked.

"By the way, werewolves are much stronger than how Wattpad writers describe us to be and probably half of what they write is completely false." Blake mumbled as he continued to walk towards to kitchen.

So what I have been reading for most of my life is fake?! Maybe I should ask Cameron to tell me all about werewolves another day.

"Hey Ivy!" I look up to see Cameron waving his hands frantically at me.

I chuckled as I waved back and took a seat at the island. I was reaching for the cereal box before Ashley spoke out, halting me.

"Hey! It has been ages since we hung out. Why don't we go get some ice cream at the ice cream parlor and then catch Mocking Jay Part 2. Just the two of us though so that we can gossip about juicy stuff like you and Cameron." Ashley wriggled her eyebrows.

"Sure," I said whilst pouring the milk into the cereal filled bowl.

Cameron and Blake then turned towards us before pouting, "Why can't we go with you guys?"

"Cause it's an outing for Ashley and Ivy? The last time I checked you don't have boobies and your names aren't spelt as A-S-H-L-E-Y or I-V-Y." Ashley said slowly spelling our names out like they are dumb.

"You do know that we are not that stupid... But if you two go out and something happens, we won't be able to protect you!" Cameron protested.

"Nothing is going to happen we are just going to watch a film and eat ice cream. What's the worst thing that can happen?" I said with the most convincing voice I can muster. They grumbled under their breath and reluctantly agreed.

I gave Cameron a quick hug before going upstairs to change. But before I went up, Cameron stopped me and passed me his credit card telling me to buy anything I wanted and not to worry about the cost.

I smiled at him before going to change my clothes. 10 minutes later, Ashley and I were in the car leaving for ice cream before the movie.

I bought chocolate chip mint flavoured ice cream and added marshmallows as topping while Ashley ordered vanilla with gummy bears on top.

"So what's going on with you and Cameron?"

"Nothing much?"

"I can tell when you are lying... So girl, you better tell me what's going on." Ashley said in a sassy tone.

"Well we may or may not have had a movie marathon and went on a date night..."

"Oh my god. So much has happened! Tell me all of the details, now! Oh god, I can't believe I missed out on my bestie's first date ever. My baby is growing up." Ashley sniffed and she wiped her non-existent tears.

"Hey I'm older than you! But the date was great. Who knew that Cameron is such a cry baby." I then told her every little thing that happened during the date. She also told me things that happened with her and Blake before we went to the cinema to watch the film.

The movie was okay but I was kind of expecting more to happen. And am I the only one who ships Katniss with Gale instead of Peeta?

When Ashley and I were walking towards the car I felt something hit my head. I turned around but saw no one. Instead, I saw a note. Oh gosh please don't tell me that it is another threat note I had received during the date with Cameron. I picked it up and read it.

Everything seems to be falling into place right now isn't it? Well, enjoy it while you can cause nothing lasts forever... I'm looking forward to see how your perfect life shatters.

Oh so being abused for 3 years by your parents, having your sister dead, being called the freak in school is called having a perfect life? Well people go ahead and be jealous of it because not everyone can have the privilege to enjoy this "perfect" life. I could not help but thought in a sarcastic tone.

Ashley saw the note and immediately asked me, "Who the hell is this creep that threw you the note?" Knowing that Ashley can see through my lies, I decided to tell her the truth.

I sighed before saying, "Promise me that you won't tell anybody what I am about to tell you?" Ashley nodded immediately before I continued, "Well since yesterday, I have been getting threat notes by someone saying that they are coming for me. But it's probably just some sick joke because nothing is happening." I brushed it off.

"You sure? If it happens again you have to tell me." Ashley looked at me worriedly. I gave her a reassuring smile before nodding at her.

Knowing that Ashley was still worried about the threat note, I decided to crack a lame joke to distract her.

"Hey, where can you find Mickey mouse on your body?"

After a few guesses Ashley gave up and I grinned cheekily before replying, "This knee."

She rolled her eyes and told me to get into the car. On the way home, we cracked lame jokes here and there.

***

I know I don't celebrate and it's kind of late to wish but Happy Thanksgiving!! I hoped that you had a great time catching up with your family and eating all the glorious food!! #foodislove <33 From my last author's note I am glad to know where you guys are from and that people actually read author's notes haha. I thought no one does cause I'm guilty of skipping it. Don't look at meee like that (_). Anyways, keep smiling and stay happyyyyy:))

-Melody