She came in smiling. "I'm glad too see things are back to normal with you two. If you two would like to join us down stairs there are a few things we need to go over before we leave."

Jamie and I said we would be right down and quickly changed my clothes as Jamie was already dressed she went in the bathroom to put on make up. I had to go through my bag to actually find something decent to wear as my mom brought the wrong suitcase inside, this one was full of bathing suites and short shorts. I did find white jean shorts and a hot pink tank top but I did have to borrow the sports bra again as there was none in my bag. I picked up the box of Bounce and looked at Jamie who came out of the bathroom and was watching me.

"Whatever works Minnow." Jamie said holding back a laugh and trying to cover it up with the back of her hand. I shoved three sheets in each pocket and two in each side of my bra and I even put one underneath my feet in my canvas Keds.

"In your shoes."

"Hey, my feet will be mountain fresh and yours will stink."

"Minnow you stink more then a farm right before they clean out the stalls."

"Yeah, I think I smell great I don't see why no one likes it but me."

"No one likes it because it actually hurts our noses it so strong."

"Good no one should pay me any attention then, come on let's go down stairs."

Jamie and I went down stairs together and found everyone in the kitchen again which wasn't surprising as the smell of bacon was thick in the air, all the chairs were full when we walked in but a lot of noses started wrinkling and everyone looked at me. "Yes before anyone asks I have placed dryer sheets on different parts of my body and until I leave there not going anywhere. I will even rub them all over my skin if I have too."

"Do you need some help I can rub it on your back if you like."

I knew it was Jack by his sexy voice,"Jack leave Minnow alone, whatever you did to her las night was bad enough." He looked shocked and embarrassed.

"I swear I never touched her."

"She never said you did."

"Okay you two knock it off, as for the rest of you if you get out of my kitchen you all have work to do. Jack you stay."

Of course the only person I wanted out of the kitchen Marco wanted to stay and of course he took the seat next to mine after the six men got up and left. He leaned into me."So you were talking about me last night after our walk, you find me that fascinating."

"No not really and it was this morning over breakfast so don't flatter yourself." I said then turned and faced Jamie who witnessed our conversation and she just shook her head.

"He started it."

"Yes and you always need to finish it."

"Do not."

"Whatever just stop whatever it is you two are doing."

"We aren't doing anything." I said but Jack had other ideas and placed his hand on mine then stood and faced the room which made Marco, my mom, David and Jamie look at him. My mom looked from my hand that was in his then looked at his face, waiting like everyone else to see what he was going to say.

"What are you doing?" I said pulling my hand from his grasp, I wasn't comfortable with how good it felt.

"Jack, is there a problem?" Asked Marco.

"Yes sir, a very big one."

"Spit it out then."

"Minnow's my mate I confirmed it last night on our walk."