I have some fun~

I walk through the gates of Fairy Tail High feeling more confident than ever. Happy's safe at home with Wendy and Aunt Porlyusica, and has gotten more used to them. At least, enough that he won't run away again. I just need to visit every now and then to remind him that I'll still come home and see him. He has nothing to worry about.

I smile to myself and look around. A week has passed since the whole Happy incident, and it's Saturday again. I keep an eye out, because there's someone I'm looking for...

Found her! I jog over to the doors of the main building and hold them open so she can exit without dropping the things in her hands.

"Here, let me get that, Luce." She smiles as I lighten her load.

"Thanks, Natsu," Lucy breathes. "I just need to get these books back to my dorm, and I'll be set!"

Without looking at the actual covers, I settle three books in my hands. "What are they for?"

"The textbooks are for research for a paper I'm writing. The ones you're holding are for reading. You know, for fun?" She prompts, seeing my probably blank face. I just grin toothily at Lucy's idea of fun.

"You read for fun?" I ask innocently. Lucy starts to get offended, before realizing I'm not serious. "You need to touch up on what 'fun' is!" For a split second, the Spongebob song pops into my head, but I brush it away with a smile.

"Oh really? And are you going to show me what your version of 'fun' is again?" Lucy drags her words out flirtatiously, hiding a small smile. I can't keep back the wide grin that fights its way onto my face. Luce is back, and she's finally mine.

"Yup. We're going to have fun. Right now!"

She starts to smile, before processing my words. "Now?! Let's put my books back first, ok?" I groan good naturedly, but follow her up to her dorm. When we finish, she pauses outside of the gates.

With a cute blush across her cheeks, she asks, "where are you taking me this time?"

I just waggle my finger in front of her, "nuh uh. I request a formal use of the proper terminology." She stares at me blankly, but I just cross my arms and close my eyes stubbornly.

"Where are you taking me... on our date?"

~

LUCE AND I ARE OFFICIALLY DATING! LUCE AND I ARE OFFICIALLY DATING! LUCE AND I ARE-

Have I mentioned Lucy and I are officially dating?

LUCE AND I ARE OFFICIALLY DATING!!!

"Natsu!!!" A voice screams my name, and I turn around in shock, just to hit my head on something hard. I rub my eyes, and realize the voice belongs to Gray.

"He was doing it again," a small, female voice says with groan. I look up and see that the thing I hit my head on was in fact Gajeel, so the small voice must have been Levy. Looking around some more, I see that we're in a classroom, but there's nobody else in the room, not even a teacher. Classes must be over for the day.

"Dreaming of Lucy, were you?" Gajeel looks down at me and laughs heartily.

"So, what if I was? How about I tell Levy all about your noteboo-" Gajeel suddenly lashes out with his big hands and covers my mouth, practically crushing my head.

"Ignore him!" He calls desperately.

"Gajee... haf... powms... bout... chu- evy!" I manage to get out around Gajeel's hands. Gray's face is red with laughter, and Levy looks embarrassed. I don't know if she understood me.

"Shaddup!" Gajeel growls, letting go of my face. I rub my jaw and glare at him, but then break into laughter.

So what if I was thinking about Lucy? So what if the others guess I'm thinking about Lucy? It's been a good past few days, and I've spent as much time with Lucy as I can. I wouldn't be surprised if she got sick of me by now, but I could never get sick of her. She always manages to surprise me, or charm me in new ways. I think I could keep falling for her over and over again...

Suddenly, my phone starts to buzz. I look around, patting my pockets trying to find it, when each of our phones start to buzz. I finally find my phone and check the message.

Group Message from: Luce (>u<)

Hey guys, I have some big news I want to tell you! But this is something to share in person, so meet me in the park by the large fountain RIGHT NOW!

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion, then curiosity. "You read the text," I blurt out. "Let's go!" I race out the classroom door, Gray, Gajeel, and Levy following close behind. We quickly leave campus and head towards the fountain, where Erza, Juvia, and Cana are already waiting. Lucy stands there, bouncing from foot to foot. I immediately take my place by her side.

"Now we're just waiting on Mira and Laxus!" She claps her hands together.

"What do you want to tell us?" Gray asks, leaning against the edge of the fountain. Juvia bounces over to him, and sits on the edge of the fountain. Not too close, not too far.

"Let's wait until Mira and Laxus arrive!" She says adamantly. When Gray opens his mouth to argue again, she shoots him a look, shutting him up. I grin, trying to contain my laughter. When we spot the missing couple, I can practically hear everyone else urging them to hurry up so we can hear Lucy's news. They finally walk within hearing range, and we all lean towards Lucy. She takes a deep breath, just to release it. I think everyone was holding their breath until then.

"Just spit it out!" Levy says, puffing her cheeks up.

"You've all been invited to spend Spring Break with me at one of the Heartfilia Resorts on an island off the coast of Fiore!" Lucy exhales, having said that in one breath. We're all silent for a few seconds, before I start cheering.

"WOOT WOOT! VACAY ON A TROPICAL ISLAND!" I pound a fist in the air, already getting excited. Spring Break actually starts this Friday, so I'll have to start packing...

When I look at Lucy, I see she's laughing at me. But not in the mean way, in the... way that Lucy looks at me when she's laughing at me. I don't know what to call it... The Luce Laugh?

"I can't make it." My cheers, along with Gray and Gajeel's are cut short by the simple statement made by Erza. She looks down at the ground, before making eye contact with each of us. "I promised Jellal I'd stay with him this Spring Break, since we never see each other anymore. I know you guys will have fun, so don't let me bring you down now." Lucy ends Erza's serious talk by pulling her into a big hug.

"And I know you'll have lots of fun here with Jellal. I won't take it personally." Lucy smiles at Erza, until she hugs back.

"Group hug!" Cana exclaims, bringing us all in for one big hug, with Erza at the center.

"You're... crushing me..." Erza stutters as we all squeeze in.

Ignoring her completely, Cana cries out what we're all thinking:

"This is going to be one hell of a Spring Break!"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~