I turned around. "Contact surrounding packs, covens, groups, anything supernatural and good." I ordered. Max looked up and his face showed guilt. "Sorry." Max whispered. "For what?" I asked. "Causing this." Max said hugging himself. I ran over and hugged him.

"This isn't your fault." I said. "They won't come instantly, you can still have a life, just be alert." Isabella said as she limped out of the room with Lucas, Derik, and Orchid following her. I looked at my brothers. "Nothing's gonna change, I refuse to let something destroy our family." I said clenching my fists. Max looked up at me as he slid on his shirt. My brothers nodded.

I looked out the window. Isabella was getting into the SUV a little better than she has been. I smiled at that. "Nothing is gonna hurt my pack." I whispered. Max smiled at me. My phone went off. Picking it up. It was from Isabella. 'Lilith and Satan put up protection around your house and your pack and the supernatural for the shtriga doesn't attack again.' That made me feel a little safer. "Bed." I said as we walked to our rooms.
*********
"Dalton wake up." My Mom's voice said. Opening my eyes I looked up at my Mom who was smiling. "I made homemade waffles with sausages." My Mom said as she tugged my blankets off of me. "But sleep is my bff." I said as I got up stretching. My Mom laughed as she walked out of my room.

I looked in the mirror at my reflection. My jet black hair was sticking up everywhere. My eyes were duller since I was still waking up. Sighing I picked up my brush and began brushing my hair into submission. I'd take a shower after breakfast.

I trudged down the stairs in nothing but my boxer briefs. My brothers were all wearing the same thing too. My Dad was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. My Mom turned around and sighed. Angel was sitting as far as way from Nico as possible.

Mom smiled at Angel. "Its nice to have another girl around the house, they can get tiring a lot." Mom said placing waffles in front of Angel. Angel smiled at my Mom. She was sorta warming up. She could be in the same room as Nico without screaming bloody murder. "Hey you love me." My Dad said with smirk. "I do but you can get annoying sometimes." My Mom said with a smirk.

I sat down next to Nico and drank some water. "That's not what you said last night." My Dad replied with a huge smirk. I spit water out and it hit Rory and Rodney. Angel choked on her waffles. "Dad no one wants to know about your love life." Andrew said. My Mom rolled her eyes as she got breakfast ready. I tried to imagine Isabella doing that but it never ended pretty. Either a burnt down house or someone dead. That's probably why she has Flimur.

"I can't believe I'm having another boy." My Mom muttered rubbing her seven month pregnant stomach. "If we had a girl, her brothers would torture her with boys." My Dad said laughing as he sipped on his coffee. "We already do that to." Rory said smirking at us. I rolled my eyes. He has teased me about Isabella and Nico about Angel.

Max smirked at me. "Is Isabella still in denial?" Max asked smirking as he tugged his hand through his hair. Sighing I nodded. "Its like the five stages of having an Alpha mate when your a hunter, and Isabella is still at stage one." Noah and Nico said taking turns.

I rolled my eyes. "Angel's at stage two." I answered. Nico stuck his tongue at me. "Least at Angel is at stage two." Nico said. This earned us both a waffle tossed at us from Angel. She simply smirked at us. Alex walked in. "I let in Isabella and her friends." Alex said rubbing his eyes. Andrew was out of his seat in a flash. "For an omega he can move fast when excited." I said surprised. "Yup." Nico said as he munched on his sausage.

Orchid walked in first not looking pleased. Andrew was practically glued to her hip. Orchid's red hair was pulled back in a ponytail with a few curls loose. She was in her typical cat dress. She was wearing black closed wedges.

Isabella then walked in sighing at Orchid and Derik. Her straight hair was put up in a ponytail with her bangs still covering her right eye. This time she had changed her lip piercing to a silver ring. Her ear piercings were silver now to. She was in a pair of black mermaid scale leggings. She had on a shirt that was American Horror Story with a blonde boy and it said "Hi I'm Tate, I'm dead, wanna hook up?' She had on a pair of black toms.

Derik and Lucas walked in wearing their typical leather pants, black band tee, leather jacket, and combat boots. "Hi." Derik said blowing his auburn hair out of his face. My Mom smiled at them. "We have enough for you." My Mom said as she started making four extra plates. "Thank you but I had food." Isabella said. "No you didn't." Orchid said. "Lucifer has tea parties and invites me, it was this morning so ha." Isabella said.

Tea parties with a fallen angel? Wow was my mate strange. "You got guts." Rory said with a mouth full of waffles. Isabella smirked at Lucas. Everyone except Isabella darted towards Isabella. "Get your almost naked body off of me or I'll hex you into a frog." Orchid said kneeing Andrew. "Would you kiss me to turn me back?" Andrew asked tapping his lips motioning for a kiss. All my brothers laughed. "Not even in your dreams." Orchid said as she darted towards Isabella.

Andrew rolled his eyes as he plopped back down in his seat. "You'll get her next time." I said playfully punching him in the shoulder. "Let breakfast start." My Mom said. We all froze with the waffles already in our mouths. I could practically feel the rage coming off my Mom.

Done!!! I'm gonna act like I'm happy even though I'm a raging author right now. So how are you guys likin' the story so far. Just a random question, what country are you guys from. In SA, you guys where from everywhere. We even had people in Japan and the Artic islands. Well comment or PM that. Until next time you gorgeous marshmallows..