Chapter Fourteen: MTMT

Start from the beginning

 "I can't put my straw in Uncle Mike." He said handing me both. Taking them I opened his juice box and handed it back. Taking it Seven eyed me then reached for the toy. When Harper saw this she snatched it from him and tossed it aside.
 "Hey that's mine!" Seven yelled trying to go retrieve it. Grabbing him by the shoulder Harper knelt in front of him.

 "No it isn't Seven. Tedd is not your Uncle Mike's friend. I don't want you ever talking to him or taking anything else from him ever again. Don't you take anything from anyone for that matter. What have I told you about strangers? They are bad people and this Tedd guy is a very bad man." Harper said. Seven stood there his juice box hanging from his limp fingers. Taking the juice box I knelt next to Harper and gave Seven a smile.
 "He's not your friend?" He asked me, tears clouding his eyes. Shaking my head I brushed them away as they came down his cheeks.

 "No he isn't. Your mommy's right. He's a bad man." I said. My confirmation of Harper's words only seemed to make Seven cry harder.
 "I'm sorry Uncle Mike." He wailed. Pulling him into a hug I tried to comfort him.
 "It's okay buddy. You didn't know. I'm not mad at you. It's okay." Wrapping his little arms around my neck Seven pushed his head into the crook of my neck.

 "I'll go run his bath." Harper said standing. I kept Seven  facing away from her as she took the toy and left. I knew she was going to throw it away. I couldn't believe that fucker came to my house. He was getting too close for comfort.
 "Come on baby, let's wash the dirt off you then get you some dinner." Harper said as she scooped Seven up. I watched her take him to the bathroom as I stood from the floor. When I heard the door close I went to the basement and went down.

 "Hey!" I called out over the buzzing noise of my dad's drill. Davis's favorite pass time was making bird houses.
 "Yep!" He yelled back. Looking up he waited for me to reach him.
 "What kind of lawyer is Uncle Cecil?" Checking his piece of wood he working on he reached for another piece.
 "Criminal, why?" He asked. I didn't want to tell him just yet. Especially since I hadn't even come out to him.

 "I was thinking I could get into that. I could be a lawyer." Nodding my dad gave me an approving eye.
 "Well you're smart enough for it. I think you'd do good. You should call him and see if you can't get a tour of the law firm, maybe talk with some of his colleagues about their college experiences." It wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I did need to call Uncle Cecil. I needed to know what I needed to do to get Todd Walters out of my life and away from the people I love. I could feel a blush coming on. Did I just say I loved Declan? My dad eyed me then leaned in closer.

 "Are you blushing?" Okay, time to go. Backing up I headed for the stairs.
 "No... why would you say that? Oh look at the time I've got... homework yeah homework that's it and I'm gonna go out... later." I was already up the steps and closing the door when he yelled okay. Going to the sofa I picked up my phone and headed for my room. I need to take care of Todd and do it quickly.

Todd's POV:

I've watched him for the past two weeks now. Going to the store, playing with his nephew, visiting that girl in at the hospital even filling up his tank. It would have been heavenly bliss if he hadn't had that ass wipe Declan with him. The lingering looks... the blushes... the constant touching, GOD they made me sick. He wasn't suppose to be with Declan. He was suppose to be with me. Some might say I've become a bit of a stalker like my friend Ferris but like I say this isn't stalking... it's determined love.

I knew from the very moment I saw Micah. I knew he wasn't completely straight. I knew he had a bit of gay in him. I had a dream that I was the one helping him find his homosexual self. That's what the cabin trip was for. It was meant for Micah and myself but he went and invited Sean and Bryant and I couldn't tell them no. I'd been working on a new drug, I called it Bliss, the best of both worlds from ecstasy and rohypnol. I thought with the change of plans I probably could use this as a test run. I probably would have had a taste of Micah's sweet ass if I hadn't got the dosage wrong. He wouldn't have fought me and Sean would have never walked in on us. I was so happy the drug had blanked out his memory.