Chapter Nine: Micah

I don't know how detailed we can get so I tried my best without becoming too graphic. Hopefully I won't have this chapter snatched off by the moral police. So here is my disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER: What you are about to read is male/male interaction with suggestive situations. If you aren't old enough to read this then DON'T! If the act of two men repulse you then why are you reading this anyway? All character are of the legal age of 18 and further more they are fictional characters. Again if this isn't your cup of tea please go elsewhere to get your drink. Thank You.

For everyone else please enjoy this hot steamy cup of boyxboy action... I mean tea.

Micah's POV:

To say Declan was surprised would have been an understatement. I pulled the small flash light from my pocket and flicked it on. Pulling the lighter out I began to light the candles I'd stationed around the shed. Once I was done I turned on the radio and went to the cooler and pulled out two wine coolers.
"What the hell are you doing?" He asked still stuck in the same place. Turning back to him I offered him the wine cooler only to have him stare at it them back at me.

"Relax Declan. I promise I won't hurt you." I said in the softest voice I could.
He looked back at the door and gave it another shove to turn to me and frown.
"What the hell are you doing?" He asked again. Placing his wine cooler on the shelf I took a seat on the air bed. Slowly I pulled my bottle to my lips and drank from it. I watched him as his eyes followed the movements of my throat.

"I needed to talk to you... but you've been avoiding me for days so I've gone to plan 'B'." I said after I took the bottle from my lips. Looking around the shed Declan closed his eyes. It looked like he was counting to ten mentally.
"Is this about the kiss?" He asked. Placing my bottle down I stood and moved in front of him.
"Yes it is." Sighing Declan opened his eyes and looked at me.
"It was a mistake." What?... what did he just say?

"We should have never kissed. It was the heat of the moment and I know it was exciting and all but you and I don't belong together. I'm obviously gay and your straight. Confused but straight. I didn't mean for--" Yanking him to me I planted my lips to his. I'd had enough of his little self help bullshit. I knew what I wanted. There was nothing he could say that would tell me otherwise. At first he started to fight against me. He tried to push back but I wouldn't let got. When I traced my tongue across his bottom lip he literally fell apart at the seams.

I pulled back and looked at him, his eyes were closed. Slowly I leaned forward and sucked his bottom lip in between my teeth. I felt him arch his back pushing his body into mine. Using his own tongue he hooked it around mine and pulled it into his mouth. His lips moved towards mine and without hesitation I drove my tongue deep into mouth. I felt him hitch his leg up on my hip bringing us closer. He was doing a slow grind against me each time my tongue literally penetrated his mouth. My fingers had a mind of their own. I clawed at his shirt until I flung it across the shed.

Dipping my fingers into pants I pulled him from the ground. Without another thought his other leg circled my waist.
"Mmmmm... you taste so good..." He moaned. Turning us around I gently lay him on the air bed. Sitting up some I pulled my shirt from my body and tossed it aside as well. Under the glow of candle light Declan looked like a dream. My dream, meant for only me.

Scooping him up in my arms I yanked him closer to me. I watched as Declan threw his head back and let out a guttral moan. Undoing his pants I slowly unzipped the zipper. Taking the edge of his pants in my hands I slowly pulled them down from his body. My heart almost stopped when I caught sight of his sky blue Calvin Kline briefs. It was like my mind was on autopilot now. Once I got his pants off and on the floor I trailed my fingers across his bare stomach.