Chapter Fourty: Part Four: SMDS

So like before they deemed this chapter too racy. If you want the naughty version drop me a line at necosuehi24@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you. Below is the watered down version I had to re-write to conform to the 'man'.... freedom of speech my ass.

Sean’s POV:

We crashed into McClane’s room like a tornado. I couldn’t get my shorts off of me fast enough. McClane was literally ripping his clothes into shreds. When we finally freed ourselves of the offensive garments we rushed back to one another. This is what I’d been wanting since graduation day. We both fought for control, neither one of us use to being the submissive one in the relationship. Our tongues dueled with each other while our hands couldn’t keep still.

“Bed.” McClane rasped. Stepping back we tumbled into his unmade bed. Kicking at the covers we fought the pillows for space to continue on with our naughty business. I lay on my back with McClane settled in between my legs his hardened member rubbing against mine. I felt when McClane’s hand ventured down below to my spread legs. He eased his hand between us and cupped his palm around my balls. Giving them a squeeze he placed his mouth my chest teasing my nipples with his scorching mouth.

“Fuck…oh GOD…” I groaned. Slowly his fingers went further and started to rub the small patch of skin between my balls and ass. I felt like the air in my lungs has evaporated. Widening my legs I started to rotate my hips.

“You like that don’t you.” McClane said. I couldn’t answer him. All I could do was pant like a dog in heat. Sitting up McClane took hold of me in his hands. I could feel his fingertips tracing along the ridge of my member. With the heel of his hand he pressed into my balls. It felt like someone had shocked me with Ginger’s taser. My head lolled to the side and my mouth opened. I was slowly losing control over my body. I couldn’t keep it still. I was oozing like a steady stream. Taking it in hand McClane slicked me up constricting his grip in pulsating burst.

“You want me to stop?” He asked. Was he crazy?

“GOD NO!” I shouted. I had my eyes closed trying to keep my sanity amongst the feelings McClane was creating. I didn’t see the evil little smile on his face. Slowly McClane inched down until he was on his stomach. He hadn’t stop torturing me with his hands though. I almost had my breathing under control until McClane did something I thought he’d never do. His mouth was suddenly sucking my tender flesh while his hands stroked me. I couldn’t keep it inside. Arching my back I moaned loudly. His ministrations caused me to keep up a continuous stream of noise. After ten minutes of pleasure I couldn’t take any more.

“You gotta stop or I’ll burst!” Of course McClane didn’t stop. He continued on pressing his tongue harder into my swollen flesh. It took everything I had to break the contact. Scurrying from bed I stumbled around until I found the stability of the hotel wall.

“Sean what are you doing?” McClane asked calmly. How could he be so calm? I felt jittery and fidgety. I couldn’t keep air in my lungs so there was a constant burn in my chest. Is this what Micah meant about sex with a dude? He never said anything about a possible heart attack.

“You’re gonna kill me.” I said. Shaking his head McClane scooted to the edge of the bed.

“I would never kill you… on purpose.” There was the evil smile. I didn’t have enough strength in my legs to run so when McClane pounced on me I was trapped against the wall. He stepped close as he could pressing our bodies together. Wrapping his arms around me he pressed his hardened member in between my thighs and into my flesh. Grinding against me I couldn’t hold on any longer. My head fell back against his shoulder as he tweaked my nipples with one hand and stroked me with the other.