Part 9

"Farkle what do I wear to something like this?Its a date with Josh and he is 19 and what the hell does he expect I mean nothing serious I know that because I am too young but Farkle I am freaking out right now."
Maya was pacing back and forth in her bedroom whilst Farkle sat on her bed arranging outfits for her to try.
"Maya just try this on and then we will fix your hair then you will look beautiful.Josh likes you for you.You don't need to change anything ok?"
Maya sighed and went to her closet to change into the outfit Farkle had picked for her.It was actually really nice and suited Maya really well.
"Well Farkle this actually works.Well done!"
Farkle laughed at Maya and then checked the clock.
"Maya I think you need to go down because it is nearly time for your date."
Maya began to breathe heavily again and panic.She was actually going on a date with Josh.Wow..The only other thing Maya could think of was how Riley wasn't here to help her support her like she used to be.She actually missed Riley a lot.Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to tell Riley and Lucas the real reason why she decided to leave.
"Maya Josh is at the door.Go have fun and call me if you need anything.I will be at my house okay?"
With that Farkle opened the door for Josh and smiled at him before leaving the two alone.
"You ready?"
Josh held out his arm for Maya.
"Yep.Lets go boing."
Maya took his arm whilst Josh laughed at her nickname.
"Boing?"
"Yeah.Got a problem with that?"
"Not at all."

Maya and Josh where sat in a tree house at the local park.Josh had found it when he was younger and throughout the years he fixed it up to make it feel homely.There was a blanket with cushions and food on it and there were fairy lights surrounding the entire space of the tree house.It looked like a picture from a fairy tale.Maya and Josh were laughing and eating all the food they could fit into their mouths.
"Lets dance!"
Maya jumped up and pulled Josh down the ladder of the treehouse.
"Seriously?Dancing.Okay then let me put on some music."
Josh got out his phone and started to play a slow song.
"May I have this dance?"
Maya rolled her eyes and placed her hands round Josh's neck whilst his hands slipped around her waist protectively.They danced for a while longer before it began to gently slow.
"Oh god come on lets get home before this gets any worse."
Josh pulled onto Maya's hand as they raced throught the streets to reach Maya's house.They stood outside of her door and were about to walk in when Josh pulled Maya back.He grabbed hold of her cheeks and placed his lips on hers.They kissed and sparks flew all around them.They allowed each other to go deeper before they both pulled away and smiled at each other.
"Thankyou for the perfect night Josh."
"Anything for the most beautiful girl in the world."
Maya gently smacked Josh's arm and laughed.
"Shutup!"
"What it is true?"
"Sure whatever I am going to leave now."
Before Maya could actually get into her house Josh pulled her back again and kissed her one last time on the lips.
"Damn I love doing that."
Josh smiled and winked at Maya before leaving her at her door and walking home.
"Wow.I love doing that too boing."

Yay Joshaya date!!!!
Next chapter will be Maya's music career and then it will be all the Riley/Lucas/Maya drama.
Whoop whoop for drama guys.
Keep voting and reading and commenting please
Thankyouuuuu
Megan x