"Now that everyone's here, let's get a move on." Liam said and we all headed to the car.  Liam in the drivers seat, Zayn passenger, me on the left window seat, Louis in the middle, Harry on the right window seat, and Niall in the back. We drove in silence, besides the radio humming, and Harry and Louis arguing about the bet and how Harry needed to pay up. I had to laugh to myself. It was just a silly bet, yet they were very serious about it.

"Louis, I don't think it was a fair bet. We never even shook on it." Harry whined. Louis looked astonished.

"Yes we did!" Louis then turns to Liam, "We shook on it! Didn't you see it Liam?!" Liam sighed.

"Not to side with Lou, Harry but you two did shake on it." Harry frowned.

"Ugh. Whatever." He mumbled and handed Louis the money as Louis cheered in satisfaction. I lightly chuckled, then turned my head to see we were pulling up to a place called, Nandos. We all filed out and headed into the restaurant.

"Uhm, reservation for Styles. Party of six." Harry said to the waitress lady at the front door as we walked in. She nodded and smiled.

"Right this way." We followed the lady to pretty much the back of the restaurant, which I don't understand since there were many open seats near the front of the place, though I didn't ask. It wasn't much of a bother anyway.

Louis pulled out a chair for me to sit down in, I thanked him as I sat down. He sat next to me, then Niall on my other side, Harry across from me, and Liam on Harry's right and Zayn on his left. All of us began to go through the menu, and the boys started conversation though I was not really involved.

Just then Lou, nudged me from the side. "Know what you're going to get?"

"No. I've never been here. I don't know what is good or not." I sighed. Louis then reached behind me and nudged Niall, who looked up at him.

"Tell Cara some good meals here. I don't think she's been here before." Niall's jaw dropped at this statement.

"You've never been here before?!" He gasped, astonished. I shook my head no. "Well you have come to the right guy." He smiled and started showing different options he thought were good. After a bit, I finally chose some chicken dish and we gave the waiter our orders.

"Oh, so lads and Cara, in a few days, Saturday to be exact we are going to need to pack up and head to Ireland for work." Liam informed us all. All of the boys smiled, though Niall was a bit happier and started to cheer, which made me laugh.

"Niall's from Ireland, so he's just a bit excited to be heading home for a bit." Zayn told me as he noticed my laughter. I nodded.

"Cool." I said. I started to then play with my fingers. I then whispered to Louis, "Am I going with you guys? Or should I find some place to stay, because I totally can-"

"Cara, love, don't be silly. You are definitely coming with us!"

"Oh yeah! For sure!" Zayn piped up. "No way we'll leave you to fend for yourself."

"Yeah. You're sticking with us!" Liam said.

"I need you to come with! Who else would I have food fights with?" Niall grinned, making me laugh.

"We will always be there for you." Harry smiled, and said a little bit quieter than the others, and looked me dead in the eyes. For some odd reason, his words and way of saying it, made my stomach twist in all different ways, and I liked it, it gave me a feeling I had never had before, but I quickly shook the feeling.