Dare 4?

One day Toriel was baking some snail pie like usual when Frisk walked in, tugging slightly on her arm.
Toriel looked down at the child and smiled, " What do you need?"
"May I sing you a song?" Frisk said with a giant smile on their face.
Toriel beamed with joy upon hearing that, " Of course!! Go ahead!"
Frisk stopped for a moment before singing, " Mama, we all go to hell. Mama, we ALL go to hell. I'm writing this letter, and wishing you well. Mama we all go to hell!
Mama, we're all gonna die.
Mama, we're all gonna dieee. Stop asking me questions, I'd hate to see you cry. Mama, we're all gonna die.
And when /I/ go don't blame us, yeah! We'll let the fire just bathe us, yeah. You made us,Oh, so famous. We'll never let you go. And when you go don't return to me my love."

Frisk had stopped at that point not wanting to continue before seeing Toriel's reaction. She stood there mouth wide open, speechless.
"My child, what was that? " she said in a calm quiet almost whisper tone of voice. "Are you implying something else? "
Frisk smiled and responded, " Nope! It was just a song that Sans... I mean someone told me to listen to! "
"I see, well don't listen to it again, my child. Please. Now why don't you go into the library and read for a bit while the pie finishes cooking?"
Nodding, Frisk ran out of the room leaving Toriel all alone.
She sighed shaking her head, "I live them, but I swear they can be just so bizarre at times. It kind of worries me."

(It wasn't really a dare I just really wanted to do this because why the hell not. I hope you enjoyed it!)