Truth 1!!!

//FINALLY!! Thanks to S4L4D_W4R10R for coming up with a truth for me!
Question : Soul, do you like black star??//

*It had been a long night and strangely enough, Soul was in his room at 3.am watching TV. ...because that's what cool guys like him do. When suddenly the window smashed. Of course it was Black Star.*

Soul: WTF?!?! BLACK STAR???
B.S: YAHOO! !!!! IT IS I, THE GREAT BLACK STAR HERE TO ASK A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Soul: WHY ARE YOU HERE? IT'S 3AM! GO HOME!
Black Star: Nope! NEVER. NOT UNTIL YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION.
Soul: *sighs* What is the question?
Black Star: DO YOU, SOUL FUCKING EVANS, LIKE THE AWESOME BLACK STAR?!? ROMANTICALLY *EYE BROW WIGGLE AF*
Soul: Wha- *Right as he was about to say something, Maka burst into the room, book in hand like a maniac*
Maka: WHO THE FIGGLE FACK IS IN HERE?!? SOUL?! MAKA CHOPS FOR DAYS BITCHES *Maka chops everybody including herself and passes out*

///
Idk wtf was up with that, we discussed it at break together but I don't think it turned out as well as I though. And I guess we'll never know the answer! I don't ship it so we probably will never know. Muahaha. As for the dares, I have like three or so that I'm working on so it might take awhile. This was my first truth so I thought it'd be nice and quick.