Dare Seven or eight idk

(HOPY SHIT I ACTUALLY AM BACK AT THIS BOOK. IT'S BEEN SO LONG I AM SO SORRY)
Dare: Make Morgan (from Final Day) and Eridan sing Drop Pop Candy.

Eridan: Wwhat the hell kinda dare is this? Wwho the hell evven is Morgan?

Morgan: That's me...but we should just get started before we get yelled at...

*The music of the song starts playing and the two start dancing and singing to it, as reluctant to it as they may be. Both were a bit awkward at first but soon they found themselves, especially Morgan, having fun. Before they knew it the song was over.*

Eridan: I suppose that wwasnt as bad as I thought it wwould fuckin be.

Morgan: I could say that too... *he started humming the song as he went to leave wherever the hell they were. As he was about to leave he turned to eridan, smiled and winked before turning backing and walking away. He pink and black hair swishing back and forth as he walked away leaving the other fishblood alone.*

Eridan: That Morgan guy wwas interesting, I wwonder if I'll evver be in another glubbin dare with him again.

*From that point on afterwards, the other trolls (Probably Sollux in particular ) would tease Eridan about that song and well basically the duet in general much to Eridan's hatred. As for Morgan, I'm not sure if anybody did. Probably just Phoenix in a joking matter though (♡♡♡)*

//I apologize that it's short and ooc. It's been so long so I'm just out of it. But Morgan is from a series called Final Day by TheCreamSodaKnight which you guys should TOTALLY check it out. And the link is the song and dance in English.// ^-^