Epiloog

Hi everyone!

This is the last part of the story! I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you thought of it! Thanks for all the reads, votes and comments during writing this story! Thank you so much for the huge support that has given me to actually finish it! 

So here it is... Its in Emma's POV!

Love and blackliquorice <3!

Epilogue

Emma

I walked into my own room; Fleur was sitting on my bed. “Are you ready?” I whispered excited but nervous.

She nodded and smiled at me. “Thank you so much.”

'Let's get you a good dinner before you leave.' I put my hand around her shoulder and dragged her downstairs.

I saw how she looked pale white and didn't eat anything. I almost thought she was going to ruin her own plan as she looked like she was about to puke. Luckily my mom thought she was still sick and told her to get some Tylenol and go to bed.

“I'll take her!” I immediately volunteered afraid my mom would see the backpack in my room.

We didn't say anything to each other as Fleur put on her jeans and hiking shoes. I gave her the backpack and saw something sparkle next to her wallet. I debated with myself and decided; I took it out carefully without her noticing it. 

We walked towards the window.

“Are you sure the fence will hold me?” She asked nervous.

I used to sneak out this way when I was younger. I think you are the same weight I was then.'” I said trying to calm her. I didn't seem to work though.

“I'll miss you Emma. I owe you a lot.”

“Don't mention it.” I said, looking into her eyes. “like, ever because I will get in trouble.”

We hugged and she opened the window to lower herself on the ground. She was my best friend for ever, and I would miss her. I felt the tears burning in my eyes.

Fleur waved one more time at me.

Be careful, I mouthed.

I will, she mouthed back.

I watched her until I could no longer see her in the dark. 

I took the sparkling thing that I had stolen from Fleur out of my pocket and looked at it. I had the ability to destroy it without anyone noticing...

I did.

I am Emma Elisabeth Charlton, the only alive witch in North and South America. Fleur is my best friend. Knowing this would happen if I didn't; I took her family ring, so she can lose everything again, but only gain more.