Waking up

Sound was the first thing to activate as I slowly woke up. I could hear the soft snores of Ashton behind me. Why he thought it was okay to hold me like this was beyond me. The next sense to kick in at the same time was my sense of smell. I inhaled the familiar yet impossible scent of the room and the person holding me. In disbelief I opened my eyes and hopped out of bed, backing up till my back hit the wall. In the bed sleeping was my mate, Gavin.

"I had a dream about me being rescued but it couldn't have been real...could it?" I thought out loud.

'It's true, you are home now." The comforting voice of Marie spoke up.

I nearly jumped out of my skin hearing her voice in my head after so long. I slumped to the ground as my eyes began to gloss over before the dam of tears broke loose. My body shook as the silent sobs of relief escaped me. After a moment I was able to stand and steadily make my way to the bed again. Pulling the sheets down to his knees, I mustered up enough strength to gently push Gavin on to his back. Surprisingly he was still asleep. I then proceeded to straddle his boxer covered hips, pulling up the bottom of the night gown before seating myself against his morning wood.

Looking down at him, it was like seeing him for the first time in years. I ran my fingers up his abs, running over the hills and creases made of muscle. I stilled my movement as his hips jerked up against me causing me to bit my lip, holding in a moan, before tossing his right forearm over his eyes and his left tossed over his waist. I waited a moment before moving his left arm off his chest and laying his hand on my thigh, I then let my hands continue their journey up the planes of his stomach and over the silken skin of his chest dusted with small dark hairs.

I massaged his chest, gently running my nails across his pectorals which resulted in him groaning and bucking against me again. Instead of stopping I continued my massage, working my fingers up to his shoulders and neck.

'Mark him.' Marie demanded causing my nails to sharpen and my teeth as well.

Smiling, I leaned down and kissed his pectorals one after the other. I trailed the kisses up to his neck, licking the juncture where his neck and shoulder met. By now he was stirring, awake and beneath me. With one final lick, my sharp teeth sank in to his flesh, gifting me with a heavy growl rumbling from his chest and out through his lips.

"Shelly," Gavin moved his hands up my thighs, holding me in place as he pushed up grinding his hard on against my thinly covered heat.

I released his neck, licking away the blood before sitting up and looking down at him.

"I knew you'd come for me, but I was beginning to lose hope." I caressed the side of his face.

"Never give up on me, I couldn't eat or sleep until I found you....well that is until we came here the first night..." He trailed off.

"What happened?" I asked suspiciously yet amused by the slight grimace on his face.

"Nivea made me eat and made sure I at least had six hours of sleep." He shuddered slightly.

"She's a fireball when she stands for what she believes in. In this case she was right; you couldn't save me if you were exhausted and starving." I leaned forward and kissed him on his lips.

"I've missed you, your touch, your voice, your skin, Your lips, your eyes, your nose, your breasts." He kissed each body part before his hands trailed up under the night gown and between my thighs. "And the place I love to be on a cold winter's night."

"You see me as a hot cup of coco?" I raised an amused eyebrow.

"Yes and I like to think of myself as the added pleasures of whipped cream and marshmallows," he flipped us over, "on top."