Wanting

"I sat in a corner the whole time drinking up a storm, before I finally got tired and sent then guests away for the night." Gavin nuzzled his nose against my cheek as he held me tighter.

"Is this drunkenness going to be a habit, because if it is we're gonna need separate rooms." I sighed with my eyes closed.

"I'm not drunk, I'm just exhausted, I know how to hold my liquor, My love." He spoke the last part in French.

"We've got work to do in the morning." I snuggled in to the covers and went to sleep.

In the morning the scent of blueberry coffee hit my nose as well as the smell of eggs bacon and pancakes. With a stretch and yawn, I sat up and looked around. A tray on the nightstand consisted of the delicious breakfast I smelt. The first thought to come to my mind was Gavin, as I dug in to my breakfast and coffee.

"Ah, my Queen is awake finally." Gavin spoke as he walked in to our bedroom holding a cup of coffee, wearing nothing but a pair of black basketball shorts and black and white nike's.

His muscled made me want to squeal like a fan girl as I looked over the smooth muscled skin I knew so well. The muscled v that led down to his thick manliness made my mouth water literally. I looked away and back down at my half finished meal. Thanks to his bare chest I my wolf was riled up and ready to take her mate.

'Look he's like a piece of stake on display just for us to take, why not indulge in the gift?' My wolf coaxed as I looked him over again.

Looking up at his eyes I noticed he was watching me as I watched him. His eyes shifted from green to bright gold for a long moment then back to green. I could feel my wolf jump with excitement. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Thank you for the breakfast, about the work we have to do today," I began but he held up his hand.

"I've taken care of everything, I woke up at three and got up at four since I couldn't go back to sleep, so I did everything on my own. Everyone is just starting to wake up so as the pack Luna they would be honored to taste your cooking." He smiled setting his coffee cup down on my nightstand and kneeling on the ground next to me.

"So basically, I become a house wife that just cooks and takes care of the 'children'?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, you're my mate, You are our Luna, foods brings us together and what better way than the Luna feeding her pack?" He had a point but still.

"Fine, I might as well get started, let me just wash up first." I said as I set the tray down on his made up side of the bed and tossed the covers off of me while he stood up.

"Before you go my lovely mate, may I have my good morning kiss?" He smiled tenderly at me while looking at my lips.

"I would like to brush my teeth first." I attempted to side step him but he followed blocking me again.

"After all this time you really think I care about morning breath, You've had coffee and food the put a taste in your mouth, besides I used to kiss you awake all the time." He leaned in and I let him kiss me.

'Yes, this is how we should be, them and us, together again.' My wolf purred in my ears as Gavin wrapped his arms around my waist and began to kiss down my neck.

"I have to get ready and make breakfast, Gavin." I groaned failing at pushing him away.

"Forget it , they can cook for themselves, they're not children." He held me tighter as he pushed me back towards the bed."

"I actually think I should, it would be a nice way to reconnect with them." I protested around his kisses.

"No, you've been denying me entrance to this lovely place for too long, I refuse to wait any longer." Gavin dipped his waist between my thighs the thick hard length of him against my core.

'Mate him again and again until we are pregnant for sure!' My wolf howled in my head as she tried to take over. I could feel my eyes change color and shape as Gavin continued to grind his hips against mine as he kissed his way up and down my neck and chest.

"I know you want this as much as I do." His voice was husky as he spoke breathlessly in to my left ear while trailing his hands down my thighs and hooking both my legs around his waist.

I didn't know what I wanted. I wanted to be mad at him. I wanted to make him suffer much longer for the pain he caused me. I wanted him to know that sorry wasn't going to make us a stable couple again, I wanted him to take me in every way possible. I wanted him but I don't him to think I'm easy. I ran my hands through his hair and held his head to my chest while he still grind against me. I tightened my hold on his waist, pulling him in closer with my legs and moaning with need at the feel of him.

"Let me taste the sweetness I've been missing. Just a dip in the honey pot, maybe even a dive." He pulled up and hovered over me with his hands resting on each side of my head.

His eyes were glowing gold and his teeth were growing sharp. His wolf had taken over, he allowed his wolf this time. I bit my lip and nodded before letting my wolf take over. We rushed to the balcony jumped off, shifting in the process. We landed with a thud as our large paws hit the grassy plane, then took off for the forest with him chasing after me. My wolf, like me wanted him to work for his treasure and I would make sure that he worked hard.

TTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAMTTAM

Sorry i'm taking so long with updates I'm still writing chapters for stories that aren't even posted yet because I have so many Ideas. I think I might just post all of them and work on them as the Ideas come to me, I'm not sure yet.