Sequels and other stuff

So my sequel is called What Is True? an I will be uploading it on December 24. The day before Christmas. YAY! that will be my Christmas present to you all. So here's my sneak peek...

Mother? I stared at her through the shadows.

"Some mother you are! you sick s-" she kicked Corey in the side before he could finish his sentence. He grunted and fell over. I could feel his pain. He passed out, then she stalked over toward me and then I could see her face. I felt her breath and she pulled back about to yell when a girls voice came.

"Mother!!" she said in a singsong voice. Where have I heard it before? She came in the room and our eyes locked, then her face lit up the room like this was the first time I have seen light.

.......

Sooo. That was interesting. That was a sneak peek of the first chapter in the sequel. That was a little bit of foreshadowing. A little English word, well more like BIG word. Well I told you that we have another surprise character. We will have to see who it is. Thanks for reading and share please. Sorry to say it has officially come to an end and I know some of y'all may hate me, specifically @4ljchaves. Thanks. Good bye. See you all December 24 and check out my other books The Moon And The Stars, Mates To The Alpha, #Tag, Little White Wolf, and What It's Like To Be A Girl. Thanks. Bai!!!!