The kidnapping

Recap.

"Your wolf is sisters with my wolf." I stumble when she tells me this.
It's a good thing that we went shopping before this because everything went black.

Corey's POV

Where is that mother of mine and that mate of mine? I have been worried sick!

'Verny, where are you guys? What is taking you so long?' I try to mind link her, but something is blocking our connection.

My wolf pipes up. Hey Core. Something is wrong with out mate. We have to find her!

I know. I know. We have to find her. And fast! Soon her heat will come... I start to say. Then an idea pops into my head. Braxton I have the most perfect idea! Why don't we wait till her heat comes and it will lead us to her. Since that is officially when I lose control over myself.

My wolf growls in agreement. This is almost perfect! Soon Celeste, one of my dearest closest maid knocks on my door peeking her head in.

"Where is the Luna?" she asks.

"She is out. Why?" I ask in return.

"Kate is here to meet her. Kate says 'since I don't have many friends, I'm gonna try to make one"' she says.

"As alpha I will call her whenever Veronica gets back. Tell her to leave a note if she would like." I tell her. She nods and walks out of the room smiling as always. I love that woman like my own mother! She is a practical mother when mine isn't here anyways.

I slowly pick up papers for my alpha duties. I look at one but it's and envelope. It reads:

Dear alpha Corey,

I realize that your mate is missing. I know where she is so I can't really help out. Her heat will come soon and you will follow her where ever. We will soon have you. Don't think we won't get you. If we get you then we can set her free, alive. But if you attack with an army trailing, we will kill her, and you. Don't underestimate a hunter, cat, or anything other. We have a army of our own and it is bigger and better. We will see you soon.

Sincerely,
Your worst nightmare

By now I was shaking and raging with anger. I heard another knock on my door.

"Come. In." I say through gritted teeth.

No one comes but the door cracks open. I stand up and walk over to it and firmly place my hand on the nob.

"Hello?" I ask to no one.

I start open the door. I peek out and I see no one. I finally step out of the room and walk down the hallway.

"I'm not going to repeat myself after this." I threaten.

Still no one answer. Suddenly I hear a scream. Not just any scream, but Veronica's scream!

Authors note!!!!!!

OMG I'm so sry I left you on a Clift hanger and turns out I could write another chapter. I was just being lazy. Don't forget:
VOTE...
COMMENT...
SHARE...
MESSAGE ME...
Thanks.

-sparkletone