Dreams

She goes out of the room and I'm left there alone with Corey.

"Corey? Are you awake?" I whisper lightly. He stirs at the sound of my voice.

"Yes dear. I am always awake to see you." He says sleepily.

Cory's pov

I have the worst dream. Not exactly a nightmare.

~flashback to dream~

I walk to my office and open the door.

"Hello Cory." A lady says. I can't see her. She isn't here.

"Where and who are you?" I ask.

"I am your mother." She says and appears.

I gasp and stumble back. "You can't be here. Your dead!"

"That's what you thought. Now it's your turn to feel what I felt." She hisses and pulls out a knife. She steps forward and the door opens.

"Corey. 🎶Dinner is ready🎶." Veronica says in a singsong voice. She stops dead in her tracks when she sees my mother. She hugs up to me.

"Yay. We have more for the party!" she laughs.

She runs at me with the knife outstretched. "NOOO!!!" Veronica screams and jumps in front of me. Just in time for me to see her blood being spilled. She falls to the floor with the knife in her gut. "Corey...I, love... you. Always remember that." SHe says and drifts away. I crumple crying. This can't be happening.

~end of flashback dream~

I look at her and smile. "I thought you would never wake. You've slept for two days."

"Two days?!" she gasps. I nod.
"Oh Corey. I had the worst dream."

"What was it?"

Vernys pov
~flashback to dream~

I walk to coreys office and open the door.

"Hello Veronica." A lady says. I can't see her. She isn't here.

"Where and who are you?" I ask.

"I am coreys mother." She says and appears.

I gasp and stumble back. "You can't be here. Your dead!"

"That's what you thought. Now it's your turn to feel what I felt." She hisses and pulls out a knife. She steps forward and the door opens.

"Verny. Dinner is ready." Corey says in a singsong voice. He stops dead in his tracks when he sees his mother. He grabs my hand.

"Yay. We have more for the party!" she laughs.

She runs at me with the knife outstretched. "NOOO!!!" Cory screams and jumps in front of me. Just in time for me to see his blood being spilled. He falls to the floor with the knife in his gut. "Verny...I, love... you. Always remember that." He says and drifts away. I crumple crying. This can't be happening.

~end of flashback dream~

I explain everything to him.

"Baby. I had that same nightmare. But it was you connected to that knife." He says with tears in his eyes. I kiss him and he stands. "You need to eat something. The doctor said that you can go as soon as you woke up. And you did. So let go." We leave the hostpital and eat then we go to the pack house to greet everyone.