Alpha

I hear the footsteps get fainter after they closed my cell. I hear a girl crying in the next one. I crawl over and peer through the bars.

"hello?" I ask shake in my voice

I hear movement in the cell and I suddenly see a little girl which is about eight.

"Help me please." She whispers so small I have to strain to hear her.

"Are you ok? What did they do to you? What do they want? Why are you here? How did you get here?" I pile questions on her.

"I'm fine. They just kick and beat me around. Idk what they want. I'm not just here. I was walking in the woods with my sister and there was a rogue attacked us. She told me to run and I did. Next thing I know I'm being picked up and thrown in here." She explains.

"How long have you been here?" I ask

She shrugs and suddenly my cell door opens. I move from the bars where the girl is instantly.

"Get yourself pretty. I'll be back in a minute to take you to the alpha. Be ready or your face isn't going to be so pretty anymore." the guard, Darren, from earlier said. When he leaves I scoot over to the girl again.

"I'm going to try to get the alpha to let you go. Ok? What's your name dear one?" I ask.

"Annabella. And ok." She gives me a sad smile. Her expression full of hope, care, and worry.

I nod as I stand up waiting for the guard to come back. I dust myself off from all the dirt I had gotten on me from the ground. The guard comes back and looks at me with wide eyes.

"What?" i ask.

"You cleaned yourself up good!" he smirks.

"Hold on a minute. Ok?" I tell him. He nods and I walk over to the bars to Annabella's cell.

"Annabella?" I say. She swiftly gets up and walks over to me.

"What?" she looks up at me confused.

"Do I look ok?" I ask her. She laughs at me. "What is it?" I scold her. She stops laughing but smiles. She nods.

"You look fine." she smirks her cute little girly smirk.

I nod and wave. Then I am being drug out of the cell house through the back door of the pack house. My mates presence is stronger! My mate is in this building! I am took down many hallways and I am suddenly lost. My mates scent comes into the area. I stumble and almost fall. The guard looks at me.

"Can't you walk straight?!" he demands the question through his booming voice. I nod and continue to walk trying to be as graceful as my feet will be. We are suddenly at two large double doors. My scent is filled with my mates exposure as Darren opens the door.

"Alpha this is the girl we found recently." The guard says.

"Good you may go." He says. I was hoping he was talking to me. But he wasn't. He walks closer to me from his desk as the doors close.

"Mate. Mate. Your mine girl." His inner self says, or his wolf. I look at his crystal green eyes. He smiles and pushes me against the door. "You better be glad I have control over my wolf. Or you would be screaming my name all night long." He says with a smirk.
I know he is my mate.

Authors note!!!! Very important.
Hey guys. So I know that I'm supposed to be uploading one chapter but later I've decided to write a second one and upload it this very same day. Im in a good mood today. You guys are lucky to have me! Stay tuned!!!

-sparkletone