Truly mates

Dedicated to my friend @aweirdfangirlartist!

Veronica's POV

I am crying like a baby when the guys Corey called in were cleaning up. I walk out to get the clothes with Corey and suddenly this piercing pain goes through my stomach. I clutch it and fall to the ground yelping in pain.

I need Braxton and Corey. Sophie yelps.

I know I know. But thus hurts like shit! make it stop. I yelp back.

I can't. Only Corey can. She replies.

I growl. Corey looks like he is fighting his wolf off. Does he not want this? Does he not want me? I am so confused. He looks at me helplessly and picks me up. Then he carries me through the house to our bedroom...

Hey um. I'm not going to go into details with this because I don't have the guts. So lets just say they are mated fully now ok?

~ after the mating ~

Veronica's POV

After we mated the pain in my abdominal area went away. I lay underneath the sheets and place my hand on the mark that Corey placed on me. I shiver with pleasure from the feeling. My naked body sits in between the sheets with Corey's warmth radiating beside me.

"I have to go do my alpha duties. I will see you around dinner time." He says getting up off the bed putting his boxers on.

I sit up and hold the blankets against my now cold body "I have a personal question Corey." He looks at me questionably and I continue "how was I?"

He looks at me with care "you were good." Then he smiles.

I smile back and he walks out the room. I get and don't even bother putting clothes on. I just grab clothes and walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on. I step in and wash all my worries away.

Authors note!!!!!!

Hey. I know it's short but I am eternally busy so I will have to update tomorrow. Yay. I finally updated four chapters today. Four! I know right. I am on a roll!!! gtg. Have fun reading. Oh and don't forget I am dedicating ppl for my chapters so if you wanna get dedicated just leave your name in the comments.
Thanks.

-sparkletone