Chapter 23: Whori Strikes Again

(We are all thankful for shirtless Rick and we wish we had him for Thanksgiving...ok lolz random! Now back to the fanfic enjoy!)

I woke up. The kiss from last night kept re-playing in my head. I smiled thinking about it. And Rick said he loves me. He actually said it. I wish I had the guts to say it back but he understood why I didn't. He's so amazing. I went outside a joined everyone for breakfast. I saw Ava and Andrea and sat next to them.

"Good morning guys." I said.

"Morning." Ava said.

"What are you so smiley about?" Andrea asked.

"I don't know." I said. "Just slept good I guess."

Andrea looks at me suspicious.

"Well, Rick and Shane are about to leave." Ava said. "They decided they are driving Randal away from us and leave him."

"I think it's a bad idea." Andrea said. "Randal could find his people and they could find us."

"Andrea, you sound like Shane." Ava said while smirking.

"Oh whatever." Andrea said. "Red-neck lover."

"Shhhhh!!!" Ava said.

I laughed at the two. I was shocked but relieved about Randal. I guess we won't have to worry about him and we can move on. I saw Rick at the car getting ready. I left to go say goodbye. I could feel Andrea's suspicious eyes staring at me but I didn't let it bother me.

~~~

"Hey, you." I said.

Rick turns around.

"Hey." He said smiling at me.

I couldn't help but blush at him.

"Heard you were leaving." I said.

"Yeah." He said. "Me and Shane will be back in a couple hours."

"You don't want me to come?" I asked.

"I think it's best if you stay." Rick said. "It shouldn't take us long. The plan is just to get him there and go."

"Ok." I said. "Be safe, Sheriff."

"Always am." He winked at me.

~~~

I wanted to help around so I helped Maggie and Lori make lunch for Beth. She's getting better. Well, physically. She's still really depressed about her mom and I don't blame her. I bring the food upstairs to her room.

"Hi Beth." I said.

She doesn't respond. She just stares blankly into space.

"I brought you some food." I said. "Maybe after you eat we can outside and take a walk. Some fresh air would be good for you."

She still doesn't say anything.

"I'll come back later and check on you." I said. "Just try to eat something."

I leave her in her room and run into Lori.

"We need to talk." Lori said.

I sighed. Why does she need to talk to me all the time? Shouldn't she be watching Carl? I follow her to the living room. No one was there so we talked.

"What do you want Lori?" I asked.

"I need you to leave." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't want you with us anymore." She said. "You're not good for this group."

Is she serious right now? I laughed at how ridiculous she sounded.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I asked. "You seriously want me to leave?"

Lori nodded.

"Right now." She said.

"You know Lori you should be careful." I said. "All this pretending to be queen of everything could be too stressful for the baby."

Lori sighed.

"This is not a joke, Bailey." She said. "You keep causing problems for everyone here and I'm sick of it!"

"I'm causing problems for everyone?" I asked.

"You're messing with Rick's head and he needs to protect us." Lori said.

I rolled my eyes. She is unbelievable.

"So that's what this is about." I said. "You want me to leave because I'm messing up this perfect little family of yours. Lori, you're the one that started all of this. If you hadn't slept with Shane and at least try to work on your marriage none of this would've happened. I'm not the bad guy here."

"At least I'm not the reason why Sophia is dead." She said.

I wanted to slap her so bad. I couldn't believe she said that. It's like she's asking to be slapped. I sighed. I can't slap a pregnant woman. That's just what she wants. I'm not giving her that satisfaction.

"How would Rick feel when he comes back and sees that I'm not here because his wife said I should leave?" I asked.

"Well he's just gonna have to deal with it." Lori said.

I sighed.

"I'm gonna check on Beth." I said.

I can't believe Lori. I walk upstairs and go to Beth's room. I saw that she hasn't even touched her food. She was also crying.

"It's so pointless." Beth said. "Why do we have to live in this world now when we could die the next day?"

"I wish I had an answer." I said. "But, all can tell you is that you shouldn't give up. You'll get through this because you still have a family that loves you."

Beth nods and smiles a little.

"Thank you, Bailey." She said.

I smiled back.

"Do you still want that walk?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

"Ok." I said. "I'll take this downstairs and then we can."

I walk out of her room and feel someone push me. The person who pushes me makes me fall all the way down to the bottom of the stairs. My head starts hurting. I touch my head where it hurts and see blood on my fingers. I sighed and looked up. I saw Lori at the top of the stairs smiling.

"Oh my god, Bailey!" She yelled acting concerned. "Are you ok?"

I swear if she wasn't pregnant right now I would punch her right in the face. Maggie comes in running from the kitchen.

"Bailey, what happened?" She asked.

"I saw her fall." Lori said. "Once she left Beth's room she just fell."

"Your head is bleeding." Maggie said. "Don't move. Let me get bandages."

Maggie leaves and it's just me and Lori.

"You need to be more careful next time, Bailey." Lori said.

I was so mad at Lori but I didn't have the strength to lash out at her. I started to feel light headed. Then I passed out.

Wtf Lori! Don't hurt my Bailey! As Hershel would say: "You push Bailey down the stairs, you risk your life!" 😂😂

Hope you all enjoyed! Did you all have a nice Thanksgiving? I hope you did...I passed out from a food coma lolz!

Luv u guys! Byee!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖