The Get Away Crew.

Oshea's POV:

I sat in the hospital lonely thinking about Zhariaa and how if I was a father I had to change my lifestyle. Then my doctor bust in and said someone is here to see you. Then there she was Zhariaa. She looked worried. The nurse left and Zhariaa locked the door. "So you came to see me?" I said ceesing hard. "No tf I came to save yo life." she said. I rolled my eyes "Same old Zhariaa" I said. "Listen he knows about how me and you had something going on  and I don't get you out of here soon you are going to die" she said. "What you mean bruh don't be playing Zhariaa that aint funny" I said getting angry a little." I haven't talk to you in a month and you think I would come here to play about this!" she yelled. "Alright you right I wasn't thinking but how?" I asked. Ill tell you in the car but we sneak you outta here." she said. I quickly started putting on my clothes feeling real sore and we were out. We managed to get past the front desk and we were out of there. 

We rode in silence and she was speeding. "Slow down!" I yelled. "This my car Ill fo have ever fast I want ok so sit back and ride." she said rolling her eyes. "It aint safe for your condition Zhariaa." I said. She slowed down "What condition" she said nervously. "I know your pregnant Zhariaa, why keep from me is what I don't know." I said sounding a little hurt. She didn't speak. Then she spoke 'Im sorry I kept it a secret because I thought I wasn't pregnant then when I found out I was we weren't talking so I didnt know how to bring it to you." she said beginning to cry. " You could of told me that though, you can tell me anything."  "Ok but when was you gon tell me you worked for my daddy though?" she asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oshea looked guilty then he was speechless. "So no answer right?" Zhariaa asked him. He didn't reply. She put her eyes back on the road shaking her head. "I never thought we would get this involved with each other and I just kept it to myself." Zhariaa kept driving not saying a word. "But listen Ma I've realized I love you and I care for you and this right here between us gon be a forever thang no matter what" He said looking at her with tears in his eyes. "I love you to" she said sounding pouty. "now wipe them gtears cuz we gon be alright I promise nobody gon hurt you" he said smiling at her and wiping her tears. "She smirked at his comment and looked at her stomach. he noticed what she was looking at and rubbed her belly smiling. "Imma be a daddy." he started singing. Zhariaa started laughing and then she quickly pressed her brakes. "Zhariaa what was that for?" Oshea said looking shocked. She pointed outside and there was Breya bloody and screaming and signaling for help. they both looked at each other then got it walking towards her. When Breya saw Oshea she threw herself on him. "Bae help me!" she cryed and screamed. Zhariaa rolled her eyes. "What happened to you Breya?" Oshea asked sounding worried. " Ice AND HIS BOYS AFTER ME AND THEY AFTER YALL TO!" she screamed. "Alright come with us we going to a safe place. Breya agreed to go with them to safety. "First we gotta stop at my house, we need some cash and I know were he keeps his stash.

They drove to Zhariaa's  House fast in about six minutes. When they pulled up they all sat in silence. Then Zhariaa got out and walked to the house slowly. Oshea looked back ant Breya and asked 'You coming?" "I need to rest a little longer my body sore from the beating they gave me bae." Breya replied. "About that Breya we cant be together anymore I like you but I got love for Zhariaa." Oshea exclaimed. Breya eyes started to water "You just met this girl Two months ago and you love her?" " Yeah I do and you just gon have to understand it what we had is over." Oshea sternly replied. He glared at her for a couple of more seconds then went in Zhariaa's house. "Breya screamed and cried hoping Oshea would change his mind because of her tears but he didn't. she stopped glared and then quickly snatched her phone out of her pocket.  She began to dial a number quickly and looking around to make sure she was completely alone.

Phone Convo:

Riiiing. Riiiiing. RIIiing

Ice(Zhariaa's Dad): "Hello."

Breya: 'Yeah boss they going to some luh house she said you bought out in the middle of nowhere a Long time ago when her mama was alive."

Ice: "I should've known she would go there." "We will be there waiting."

Breya: Alright they coming to the car see you there."

All I gotta say is its going down!!!!!!! please read on!!!!!!