New friends and New feelings

Zhariaa's POV:

Lately I've been trying to talk to Oshea all week, But every since Monday he has been avoiding me and I don't Know why. He hasn't been talking to me and its to bad because I thought I had made a friend Monday. I guess I was wrong. Im Gucci though I aint stressing over no dude best believe dat.

I was walking to Mr. Phillips class when a slightly taller girl than me bumped me and all of our things went crashing down. "Oh I am so sorry I am so clumsy" The girl said laughing at her self. I however was not. I grabbed my things and some of hers and handed it to her. "It's alright." I said. " You a new face aint seen you." The girl said. "I Just got here two days ago. " I said. The girl stared as if she was confused. "Monday!" I blurted out quickly.  " oh my bad girl I know I was just thinking about the story they told me about you that's all" The girl said. " oh what did they say?" I asked as me and the girl began walking down the hallway. " Girl don't even trip they was just talm bout how you checked that Opp Breya." The girl said. " oh ok ummm whats your name?" I asked desperate to make a friend. " Oh me Im Paris,and you Zhariaa right?" Paris said. "Yeah and cute name by the way"I said. Riiing Riiing the bell rang. " Well Im late and so are you Ill see you later Zhariaa." " Maybe at lunch?" she asked. " Yeah see at lunch then." I replied.

I walked into class late and of course everyone was looking. The stare that caught my attention though was Oshea's. "Why wouldn't he talk to me?" I wondered and sat in my seat. I could tell something was bothering him and I needed to know. I aint no kiss up though and if he cant be real wimme then I don't really care so forget him. I then noticed I was mad at him and didn't know why, but every time I looked I looked at him I thought about how Darrion made me feel. I sure missed him as a matter of a fact but dudes shouldn't be my focus right now so forget all theses dudes. I rolled my eyes at him every time he looked at me and he noticed. I Just know he did. Breya Nosey self did to she kept looking at us every time me and him made eye contact. I don't understand why she so jelly lie girl I don't want yo man.

Oshea's POV:

I been honestly say I have been kind of avoiding Zhariaa. You see her daddy aint no joke. He will have you in a body bag in the drop of a second and last I heard one of our boys was two dollars short on a payment and he even admitted it wasn't a big deal, but he couldn't have people thinking they could just make exuses all the time and get away with it  and no one ever heard from him again. so what you think gon happen if he find out im dating his daughter I mean if I did start to date her which is highly possible in my opinion.   So yeah I think Zhariaa real cute but not cute enough for me to lose my life over.  Actually no girl is and I don't need to be worried bout no chick no way. She steady rolling her eyes at me though imma see what that's about then imma leave her alone...promise. Im all bout that mula anyways.

Breya's POV:
That wanch Zhariaa keep staring my man down. I mean my ex man but that don't matter. What matters is that I gotta do sumn about this. I cant have her coming here thinking she run stuff. I runs it tf. She think she so cute yeah ight Imma show her. Ill have her crying over me and him by Friday. Yeah me and squad gotta make a couple plans.

Last class:

Zhariaa's POV:

"Everyone we have  a project due next week and its on cells... the teacher started to go on about our project but I wasn't listening I was to busy thinking about this irrelevant boy Oshea. why is in my mind so much its frustrating.

"Zhariaa  and Oshea did you hear me?" Ms.Herald asked. "Im sorry what" I asked. You and Oshea are partners for the project. Oshea wanted smile a little but he forced a unbothered look on his face. Zhariaa was intrigued but held all her emotions in hoping no one would see what she was feeling. "Partner up now and bon d because you will have to find to time to research with them through your day so get use to these faces.  Oshea walked over to Zhariaa when he noticed she was not going to move. "So why so you look like you don't want to be my partner?' Oshea asked. Zhariaa hesitated whether she should tell the truth or chang e the subject. "Well I-

Oh snaps these two finally have  a face to face encounter what will they say to each other. Will Oshea tell her how he feels and what he's been dodging her for.