Drama,Drama,Drama

"Look here you betta get out my face Amber" I said. She laughed then smacked my purse on the floor. I watched every thing fall out and I had had enough. I stood up grabbed her by her hair and starting punching and swinging. She start swinging back but lost her balance. She fell taking me with her and I start bashing her head on the ground. Darrion grabbed me off her and I kicked her in her face. She had blood on her face and on her clothes. I was mad I let her get to me but she had me messed up. I was trynna get to her but Darrion snatched me into the hallway. "Let me go" I screamed. "Yo chill out ma for you get yourself in trouble" Darrion said struggling to keep me Under control. "You don't care about me so shake." I said pushing him off me. I was finally calm though. "Yes I do and you know it" He said looking sincere. I miss folded my arms and rolled my eyes. "I been thinking bout you and me so give me another chance" He said as his voice cracked. "Well you wasn't thinking bout me when you slept with Amber and when we was at the party You know how I said I had something to tell you?" I said. "Yeah" He replied. "Well I'm moving to Atlanta today and I ain't coming back" I said with no hesitation. He looked hurt and then said no you can't leave me. "Well I have to so deal with it I said as I walked back in the cafeteria. "You aight girl" said Kayla. "Yeah I'm Gucci were she at" I said. "She ran to a bathroom she embarrassed she said laughing afterwards. Everybody was going crazy about the fight. I was about to say something when Matron approached me. "Yoooo don't tell me that was over Darrion bruh" He said. "No It wasnt so mind yo business"I said. "My bad shawty I Juss had to know"He said. "But ummmm what was you and Darrion talking about"
"Nun of yo business nosey butt dang whatchu want?" I said. "You girl" one of my friends said and they all start laughing. "Did a teacher see us yall" I said. "You would be in the office if one did" Megan said."Back to me I heard you leaving New York today so lemme get a goodbye kiss" Latron said. "No boyyyy" Yelled Lashonna. "Boy bye" I said rolling my eyes and laughing. Awe ight play hard to get then" He said walking away. He is so cuuuute but he waaay in the past and he a Thot. He 6'2 with curly brown hair,Caramel skin and hazel eyes. If he wasn't such a player he could've been the one. A text message snapped me out of my thoughts. I had three missed calls from my dad and a message. Get home now we leaving for Atlanta it said. I wanted to cry but the thought"why were we leaving for Atlanta so early?" Ran through my mind.