A Thug As A Father And A Dead Man Walking.

Recap:

Oshea's POV:

 I wondered what Would she be doing at the Hospital if she aint coming to see me." Then I saw Dr.Gandolph walk in the room Zhariaa was in. I grew a feeling of worriedness. I just sat waiting fo r something to happen. A couple of minutes later I saw Zhariaa storm out of the room then turned and stopped near room I was in. "Those test have to be wrong!" I heard her yell. "The doctor then assured her they were correct an that she was pregnant and a month or two along. I had to sit up when I heard that. I couldn't believe what I Had heard, then she stormed off." Was she pregnant by me?" I wondered. I couldn't even think straight because if she was why would she keep this from m. then fear ran over me. "Does her father know?" I thought. I was getting out of the hospital in two days but I had to hear from her at that moment. I picked up my phone and was about to call her when Breya burst in. "Hey boo" she said smiling. I quickly put my phone down and replied "Hey bae."

She sat down on my hospital bed next to me and stared down at me. " You know Im sorry right, I didn't know they would start shooting.

Flashback:

"Aye you ready to do this?" Oshea said getting hype.

"Yea" Breya replied

They both got out of the car running up to the drug dealer that is always compared to Ice he goes by Scar because he has a scar next to his right eye that splits all the way down to his neck. He wont tell anyone how he got it and he'll shoot you just for staring.

"SO you got the stuff?' He asked.

I dropped a duffel bag in front of him then he dropped a Duffel bag with over a hundred mill in it.

Everything was going great until Breya decided she wanted the drugs and the money.

" This is a stick up run me dat!" Breya yelled

"What you doing Breya" I yelled

" Man you think Im finna let him live he killed my brother I gotta get revenge for him"She said pointing her gun a Scar.

Scar stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Don't do it." I begged as she cryed shaking her gun. She took a second then pulled the trigger.

then men in all black came out of nowhere and start shooting Breya took cover but me on the other hand wasn't as lucky I tried to take cover then BOOM! I got shot in my right arm and Scar, his guys, and even Breya left me to die. I was lying there with blood slowly leaking my arm, I tried to keep my eyes open but they closed. I thought I was gone, luckily I had just passed out. Someone heard the gunshots, found me, then rushed me to the hospital.

"Yeah I know you didn't mean it you were just angry about your brother." Oshea said. Breya smiled then kissed him. Oshea kissed back but it didn't feel how it felt to kiss Zhariaa.

Zhariaa's Dad's POV:

Mane one of my workers got shot. He one of my best workers to. Imma have to call him and that girl Breya me and Breya Got some talking to do.

Zhariaa's POV:

I walked in my house and immediately heard my dad's loud conversation. "Aye bruh I need you to come in and work for that dude that got shot." " Yeah his name Oshea or something like that". I listened more after I heard that name. "Bruh and that girl Breya tell her we need to talk this why I cant have youngsters working for me they causing more enemies for me." My eyes widened. Was I tripping or does Oshea and Breya work for my dad. I walked in the kitchen to let my dad know I was home. " I got some work to do and heather riding out with me so you gon be here alone" he said in stern voice. "Alright." I responded. "Let me finish he said sounding agitated. "We gon be gone for a week I got business to handle." He exclaimed. "Ok" I said trying not to sound to excited. " I don't want nobody in my house Zhariaa" He said. "Alright" I said rolling my eyes when he wasn't looking. I ran upstairs still shocked about Oshea and Breya. I dialed Paris number so fast.

Phone Convo:

Me:' Girl I think Oshea and Breya work for my daddy."

Paris:" Doing what?"

Me: Ok I never told you this but my daddy is a popular drug dealer across the map and he was on the phone and I heard him same the names Breya and Oshea and then that explains why Oshea started avoiding me them weeks I had first came. He probably was afraid that My daddy would find out and kill him.... I was out of breath " Hello." I said after catching my breath.

Paris:" Ummm is going crazy a symptom of pregnancy."

Me : Im not playing and Im not crazy its true.

Paris :" Oh ok well I was sleep so You call me when you feeling."

Me but I-

Paris hung up before I could finish my sentence she thought that this had something to do with my hormones.

I sighed and slumped on my bed. "What would I find out that would make me want to kill him." a voice said. I jumped up in fear because the voice was my fathers. he heard the whole conversation.

OMG!!!!!! Zhariaa daddy on to her! What is she going to do? read on and of course updates coming soon. Im almost done guys and Im glad I have the amount of readers I do for this to be my first book.