A Not So Simple Girl And Thug Meet

I walked out of the office mean mugging the newest opp on my list.(Opp means enemie)

That's when I noticed my tour guide was in Breya's squad so she would no longer help me to find the cafeteria. Then I looked over and saw that cute boy oshea looking at me. I looked away then looked back and he was still staring. So I waved like boy take a pic it will last almost forever. He made a face of embarrassment and started walking towards my way. I suddenly grew nervous for every step he took. "Hey Im Oshea you need help?"He said with a nervous smirk. "No I don't think so." replied trying to sound sure of myself. "You don't sound so sure"He replied. "Im sure"I said coming off like a mean independent freak. He looked intrigued"Ok sorry just trying to help". "Wait Im sorry" I cryed out to him as he walked away. He stopped "No Im sorry I get it your having a hard time I did to when I was new here"He said as he turned around to face me. "You were new here?"I asked sounding surprised. "Yeah follow me" he said quickly changing the subject.

I obeyed him and followed him. "So were you from cuz with that accent you aint from Atlanta ma" Oshea said. I smiled well Im from a lot of places but I lived in New York longer than any other place I've lived in so the accent kinda grew with me." I exclaimed. "Well its cute on you, you cute to...to be honest." I blushed at compliment. Then I thought is he trynna hit on me. Yeah he cute and all but I don't need no dude right now and I just got here. "Thanks but uuh-" He cut me off here we are the cafeteria. "Oh ok well see you later" I replied. "Oh no I cant leave you hanging like that." "do you mind if I sit witchu?" I hesitated then answered "Sure." We grabbed our trays and sat down. " Aye yoo what you doin?"One of Oshea's friends yelled to our table. Oshea just gave him a look and turned to me.

All of a sudden a bunch of guys and girls came to our table. First they just stared at us then a boy spoke "Hey Im Jacob Oshea's bestfriend"Jacob said with a smile. "Whats good." I said. "and that's Jacoby, Nick, Layla , Chyna, and you know Breya" Oshea said trying to speed up the process a little. Everyone waved but Breya of course. "Alright she met yall can yall Leave now?"Oshea said with pleading eyes. "Nah we wanna hang withcu and yo luh girlfriend" Breya said. I rolled my eyes because she was obviously jealous and it was so pathetic. I was about to speak when my phone rang it was my dad and I knew I had to answer. "Excuse me guys I gotta call I gotta take" I asked. "Ooooh what yo girlfriend got to hide she cheating already bruh" Jacoby said. Oshea hit Jacoby in the chest " Bruh I was Just playing." Jacoby replied rubbing his chest.

Oshea's POV:

I helped Zhariaa find the cafeteria and we sat together. We were alone it was perfect until my friends came messin stuff up for me to make a move. Zhariaa got this phonecall and started acting all weird and left out of the cafeteria. I followed her and she went to the main office. They told her her father was waiting outside to talk. She didn't even see me but I noticed a look of worry on her face as she walked outside to her father. I stayed inside looking out the window as she walked to her dads car. They were just talking everything was fine. Then I noticed her father looked real familiar. He looked to familiar then he got out of the car. It was Mr. Smith or as the streets call him Ice. I thought what was Zhariaa doing talking to my boss.. I finally put two and two together Zhariaa was the daughter of one of the biggest drug dealers across the map and I was one of his workers. What was I going to do!

Did you see that coming or no? Please comment on these pages yall I need yall's honest opinions but be gentle. More updates coming in a couple of minutes.